• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Storage Clean Out! All Free!

I don't need anything but super nice of you to be doing this c: Good luck clearing everything out!

Hi! I would like:

Bamboo Wall
Birdhouse
Doctor's Mask
Exotic Wall Shelf
Gas Mask
Harvest Bed, Rug, and Sofa
Mermaid Statue
Old Board Floor
Tall Lantern
Writing Chair

IM SO SORRY TIHS IS SO LONG I HOPE ITS FINE >.<
It's no problem! It's helpful really haha. I'll gather your items and add your code, might be a few minutes cx
Hiya do you still have the Gala horse? Could I have it pls and thanks
Yes I do and yes you can c: let me gather all the stuff up and I'll add your code!
I don't need anything but super nice of you to be doing this c: Good luck clearing everything out!

Haha thanks c:

Thanks very much ^^ very knd of you to do this.
Btw do you also still have the mermaid statue and the screen?

Thanks very much ^^ very knd of you to do this.
Btw do you also still have the mermaid statue and the screen?

No problem, and yes I have multiples of some items and I happen to have 2 mermaid statues and the screen. c: I have all of your items whenever you're ready, just tell me when your gate is open.
It's no problem! It's helpful really haha. I'll gather your items and add your code, might be a few minutes cx

I'm doing something currently but I'll let you know when I'm done :)

That's fine! cx

Hey! Would love the simple armchair & lovely lamp please! :D

Hi! I can get both of those to you c: I'll add your code.

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't get notified on this. I've added you I'll open my gates.

Last edited:
Accessories and shoes too please ;w; I'm currently waiting on another trade but as soon as the person delivers to me I'll add you. My town or yours?

Accessories and shoes too please ;w; I'm currently waiting on another trade but as soon as the person delivers to me I'll add you. My town or yours?

That's fine! Your town would be easiest for me if that's okay c: We can do my town though if it'll work better for you!

If you're not too busy I'd like to take your golden Axe and your megaphone please? I have already taken the liberty of opening my gates and adding you. I can also pay you 10 tbt if you'd like.

My FC: 4055-4242-8135, Mayor Abbie of Auxilium. Thanks!

My town works best for me! ^^ I'm almost done with this trade so I'll add you and let you know when my gate is open.

^^ Okay c:

If you're not too busy I'd like to take your golden Axe and your megaphone please? I have already taken the liberty of opening my gates and adding you. I can also pay you 10 tbt if you'd like.

My FC: 4055-4242-8135, Mayor Abbie of Auxilium. Thanks!

I don't have a golden axe that I can part with right now, but I do have a megaphone I can give you c: free though, no worries!

Back