• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Storage clean out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laureline

Afk at Random
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
New Horizons Token
Spring Sakura
Ancient Candle
Purple Bat Potion
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Candy
Purple Candy
Famous Mushroom
Sakura Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (551) +
Please let me know if you prefer pickup or delivery.

http://moridb.com/catalogs/JRMgOwpaMj
2 tbt each for item.

Mushrooms

Flat mushroom- 3
Skinny mushroom- 5

1 tbt each.

Town information is in signature. :)

No longer selling cedars since their not selling.

Last edited:
Do you have any white azalea bushes by any chance? I'm down to trade or do a mixed payment.

hi! could i get a delivery of 4 cedar saplings, natural table, observatory floor, round cushion, rover suitcase, & zen cushion for 23 tbt?

hi! could i get a delivery of 4 cedar saplings, natural table, observatory floor, round cushion, rover suitcase, & zen cushion for 23 tbt?
Yeah sure, I'm currently in the process of another trade and then I'll be available.

Hello~ I would like to take the Kiki and Lala Pin, Frying Pan, Imperial Pot, and Udon Soup. So... The total should be 12 TBT. I would like delivery if you don't mind.

Last edited:
Hello~ I would like to take the Kiki and Lala Pin, Frying Pan, Imperial Pot, and Udon Soup. So... The total should be 12 TBT. I would like delivery if you don't mind.
Idm if your ready now you can open your gate. I have the items ready and just need to add you.

Idm if your ready now you can open your gate. I have the items ready and just need to add you.
Okay. That's great. I'm ready. Let me know when you're ready to go.

hey! can i request the boston bag and the round cushion for 6 tbt?

actually, scratch that! i have some white carnations, too. how many are you looking for?

Last edited:
hey! can i request the boston bag and the round cushion for 6 tbt?

actually, scratch that! i have some white carnations, too. how many are you looking for?
The round cushion is spoken for unfortunately. So it'd be 3 tbt, if you'd like to trade though perhaps 3 carnations? Unless that doesn't seem fair to you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My town gate is open for you.
On my way.

ooh, i see o: don't worry bout it then! i can just give you 3 white carnations for the boston bag!

Can I get the Kiki Lala wand and the zen tea set. I can pick them up at 5 pm today, my time zone CST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back