• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Storage clean out

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey!! sorry for the late reply omg, i should be available today whenever u are!!

are you still looking for w. azaleas? ii have 11 white azaleas! ii dont need any saplings, ii have plenty lol.. bht ill sell you them for tbt

Last edited:
are you still looking for w. azaleas? ii have 11 white azaleas! ii dont need any saplings, ii have plenty lol.. bht ill sell you them for tbt
I'm actually looking for white carnations not bushes. But I appreciate the offer ^^

oh okay ii thought you said somewhere before white azaleas.. my mistake! good luck

hey again! could i get a delivery of 1 cedar sapling & the dinnerware item for 5tbt?

- sorry, ignore what i just said about the cedars, sorry!!
do you want rice balls for 3 tbt?

Last edited:
o: I'm actually selling the items on the list. But it'll be 32 tbt for the cedars.

i think i have eight to ten clovers (if not more, i probably have some more laying around), could i ask for the tranquil bridge? o:

don't worry about it right now though since you're updating the list c:

Last edited:
may i have the following:
- bread basket
- bread-making set
- candelabra
- fancy tea set
- hanger rack
- sewing kit
- standing TV
- tranquil bridge
- yarn basket
i have at least 11 lucky clovers, but i can pay tbt for the rest o:

Hellooo-I'd love the following items;
Hanger Rack
Standing TV
Yarn Basket

That's a total of 9TBT c;
I can do pick-up

may i have the following:
- bread basket
- bread-making set
- candelabra
- fancy tea set
- hanger rack
- sewing kit
- standing TV
- tranquil bridge
- yarn basket
i have at least 11 lucky clovers, but i can pay tbt for the rest o:
Sure, it'll be just 15 tbt for the rest. Delivery or pickup?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hellooo-I'd love the following items;
Hanger Rack
Standing TV
Yarn Basket

That's a total of 9TBT c;
I can do pick-up
Unfortunately those items are spoken for. o:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back