• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Storage clean out

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, Aderyn can have the hanger rack, standing TV, and the yarn basket ^^ i'll take the rest!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, pickup is preferred ^^

I would like to take these items below:

- perfume bottles
- jewelry case
- counter table
- counter chair
- herringbone floor

This should be 15 TBT in total. I would like to pick them up if you don't mind.

Hi! Is the Princess Closet and White Festive Tree still available? <3

I would like to take these items below:

- perfume bottles
- jewelry case
- counter table
- counter chair
- herringbone floor

This should be 15 TBT in total. I would like to pick them up if you don't mind.
Mhm sure thing, I have two trades before I can get to you. Shouldn't take long :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Is the Princess Closet and White Festive Tree still available? <3
They are, do you prefer pickup or delivery?

Mhm sure thing, I have two trades before I can get to you. Shouldn't take long :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

They are, do you prefer pickup or delivery?

Whichever is easier for you! <3

Ok. Cool. Let me know when I can drop by and pick up the items. :)
I'll like your post when ready. Oh I should mention I have two of the counter seats, don't know if your in need of another.

Last edited:
I'll like your post when ready. Oh I should mention I have two of the counter seats, don't know if your in need of another.
Oh... :0 You have two of them. If you don't mind I would like to take that one too. So... 18 TBT should be the total now.

hi!! could i get a delivery of 5 cedar saplings, dinnerware, & coconut juice for 16tbt? :)

Can I get, horse reel, brick oven, handwashing area, and square minitable, they're part of my wishlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back