• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Storage clean out

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipStitch626

PDT (GMT -7)
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Peach (Fruit)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Voodoo Doll
Yellow Candy
Feedback
99.5% (188) +
I’m looking to clear my storage to people who will use the items. I mostly have hybrid flowers, mushrooms and unorderable furniture/clothing like mush, event items. I’m not going to list everything so please just ask and I’ll take a look. Mayor Sorscha of Umbrey. Fresh out of Gracie items!

Last edited:
I'm super interested in the hybrids and any kind of pink furniture =). Also if the person above doesn't want any of the gracie items im down lol. My FC is in my signature so let me know!

cool thank you!! :D my fc is 2681-6172-6912
I’ll add you now. Some is in my museum exhibit and I forgot how small the pockets are. So it will take awhile
Post automatically merged:

I’ll add you now. Some is in my museum exhibit and I forgot how small the pockets are. So it will take awhile
What is your ds name?

I'm super interested in the hybrids and any kind of pink furniture =). Also if the person above doesn't want any of the gracie items im down lol. My FC is in my signature so let me know!
If you leave your friend code, I’ll let you know when I’m finished helping the previous person. I don’t see a signature

Ur friend code did not work!
4485-1768-0900 if that doesn’t work for you reply with your code and I’ll add you.
Post automatically merged:

4485-1768-0900 if that doesn’t work for you reply with your code and I’ll add you.
This is for new leaf on the 3ds. Are you on new leaf as well?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back