• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Storage clean out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there still any stuff left over that I could possible pick at?

Anything that has a Japanese look or some hybrids
Okay, I’m getting ready for bed so it would have to be quick, unless you would rather visit late morning. All of the hybrids are on my beach. I don’t have anything Japanese looking.
Post automatically merged:

Okay, I’m getting ready for bed so it would have to be quick, unless you would rather visit late morning. All of the hybrids are on my beach. I don’t have anything Japanese looking.
This is the friend code for my 3ds
4485-1768-0900

4485-1768-0900
0877-7379-6352 what’s your tile zone?

Time*

Last edited:
I’m looking to clear my storage to people who will use the items. I mostly have hybrid flowers, mushrooms and unorderable furniture/clothing like mush, event items. I’m not going to list everything so please just ask and I’ll take a look. Mayor Sorscha of Umbrey. Fresh out of Gracie items!
if you have any hybrid flowers left or mushrooms or clovers i'd like to stop by sometime :) my fc is 1564-7617-9285 !

Time*
Pacific daylight (gmt-7)
I can open soon. Just give me a few minutes to put out mushrooms for the next person

if you have any hybrid flowers left or mushrooms or clovers i'd like to stop by sometime :) my fc is 1564-7617-9285 !
I have all 3 just give me a sec to put out mushrooms and clovers.
4485-1768-0900

Pacific daylight (gmt-7)
I can open soon. Just give me a few minutes to put out mushrooms for the next person

4485-1768-0900

I have them all ready. I’ll open gates for awhile in case you are playing but it might work better if you tell me what time zones and times you play in since your posts were at 2am & 6am for me.

Last edited:
Hii Anymore gracie items available? ^_^

Pacific daylight (gmt-7)

4485-1768-0900

I have them all ready. I’ll open gates for awhile in case you are playing but it might work better if you tell me what time zones and times you play in since your posts were at 2am & 6am for me.
sorry i've been busy but i'm gmt +1 and i can come around any time between 7am - 3pm pdt today !

I'm not asking for all of these, but I'm just asking if there's anything you can give me, so I hope you don't feel pressured.:)

Is there anything you have or can you give me here?

(24-hour-shop ABD, twelve-grape plate, veggie basket, whirlpool bath, kimbap plate, sailboat model, vintage telescope, white festive tree, shaved-ice lamp, lotus pond, Turkey, soccer goal, 2017 cake, sandbox)

If you happen to have any guitar furniture I’ve been trying to complete my collection!

sorry i've been busy but i'm gmt +1 and i can come around any time between 7am - 3pm pdt today !
Sorry, I was at work and will be at work during those hours. I’m almost cleaned out of mushrooms and hybrids but you’re welcome to come if we can find a time that works. This is the friend code for my 3ds
4485-1768-0900

I'm not asking for all of these, but I'm just asking if there's anything you can give me, so I hope you don't feel pressured.:)

(24-hour-shop ABD, twelve-grape plate, veggie basket, whirlpool bath, kimbap plate, sailboat model, vintage telescope, white festive tree, shaved-ice lamp, lotus pond, Turkey, soccer goal, 2017 cake, sandbox)
I might have a couple. I can check after dinner.

If you happen to have any guitar furniture I’ve been trying to complete my collection!
I don’t have any instruments, sorry.

Sorry, I was at work and will be at work during those hours. I’m almost cleaned out of mushrooms and hybrids but you’re welcome to come if we can find a time that works. This is the friend code for my 3ds
4485-1768-0900

I might have a couple. I can check after dinner.

I don’t have any instruments, sorry.
added, what are your work hours just to find an easier time?

added, what are your work hours just to find an easier time?
I work 5:30am-2:30pm Monday-Friday Pacific time. tomorrow and Friday I also have an an appointment after work so I won’t be available until after 5 those two days.

I have the kimbap plate, twelve-grape plate, veggie basket and festive white tree. I know they are hard to come by so I was waiting for someone to request them specifically.

I work 5:30am-2:30pm Monday-Friday Pacific time. tomorrow and Friday I also have an an appointment after work so I won’t be available until after 5 those two days.

I have the kimbap plate, twelve-grape plate, veggie basket and festive white tree. I know they are hard to come by so I was waiting for someone to request them specifically.
Would you like me to visit your town? Tell me how you want to do it!
Time is fine now and later. Just call me when you can. 🤗

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back