• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ♡ STORAGE CLEAN-UP // 2 TBT // LINK INSIDE ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey! sorry I don't mean to let you come by to my town again LOL
can I have all your glass partitions & 1x single rose & 1x mini fridge please ? I'm guessing it would be 10 TBT ?

Sure ! But I actually have 6 glass partitions if that changes anything : )

Hey! (Okay Idk why but now I'm always ordering from you baha!)
I'll take

Perfume bottles
Glass Partition( but I think someone took them all now)
hanging chair

Total: 4 or 6 TbT

ooo, yes! then I will take all 6 please lmao; total will be 16 TBT right ? ^^

Sure thing! I'm going to head out for dinner so I'll have to deliver in about an hour : ) is that ok?

Hey! (Okay Idk why but now I'm always ordering from you baha!)
I'll take

Perfume bottles
Glass Partition( but I think someone took them all now)
hanging chair

Total: 4 or 6 TbT

lol i can have 3 & you can have the other 3 ? I don't mind really, if it's okay with Nanpan

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure thing! I'm going to head out for dinner so I'll have to deliver in about an hour : ) is that ok?

& yes no problem! VM me when ready ^^

Hi there, could I please have a Mabel 3DS? It's the only one I need in the set. I could pick it up tomorrow since I'm about to go to bed.

Hi there, could I please have a Mabel 3DS? It's the only one I need in the set. I could pick it up tomorrow since I'm about to go to bed.

if you're available now it would just take me a minute : ) // but also tomorrow is fine

Last edited:
Hi! Could I get an ABD, Driver's Hat, and Lottie's Bun? For a total of 6 tbt? :3

oh does that mean I can keep all the 6 glass partitions ? sorry I feel dumb as **** lmfao

yes ! : ) I ordered more so both can get their desired amount !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Could I get an ABD, Driver's Hat, and Lottie's Bun? For a total of 6 tbt? :3

you sure can ! I'll add your friend code right now c:

// ready for the next delivery for whoever's gates are open next : ) //

yes ! : ) I ordered more so both can get their desired amount !

ahh awesome, thank you so much! ill send the tbt now & leave my gates open for you! though I'll be away cause my 3ds is charging ;; sorry about that

hello, may ii get the hanging chair and wall mounted tv?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back