• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Storage Cleanout (Free/TBT)

koopasta

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Special Snowflake
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Ruby
Leif
Jack
Feedback
100% (189) +
I was recently going through my storage, and I realized that there's a bunch of stuff I don't need. So, I'll arrange it into some categories. There will be free items, which will basically just be stuff I have dupes of or stuff that I just can't sell otherwise. Then, I'll separate the others into other categories, based off of what they are (furniture, clothing, etc.). The orderables are 1 tbt, the unorderables are 2. I'm mainly just trying to save up tbt to buy new villagers/commission art, so I won't accept IGB. Without further ado, let's get started!

FREE ITEMS
-Wii Balance Board
-Master Sword
-Loom
-Coin
-1-Up Mushroom
-Pipe

FOR SALE- FOOD (counts as furniture, but it's food)
-Massive cake
-pancakes
-pasta
-sushi platter
-light breakfast
-dessert case
-2017 cake

FOR SALE- OTHER FURNITURE
-Crane game
-silver HHA plaque x2
-arcade machine
-Flower display case
-Salon chair
-Lovely dresser
-Foosball table
-Country guitar
-Rococo lamp (gothic white)
-Rococo clock (gothic white)
-Chocolate fountain
(as a bonus, any refurbishable item can be edited by Cyrus at no cost to you. Just tell me what settings you'd like.)

FOR SALE- CLOTHING
-Women's office suit
-Moon hairpin

FOR SALE- WALLS/FLOORS
-Cabin rug
-tent rug
-Cinnamoroll wall

FOR SALE- MISC
-Ghost umbrella
-Silver slingshot
-coprolite
-Gold slingshot

Thanks for reading, and please comment if interested in anything! I do both delivery and pick-up!

Last edited:
Hi, I’d like your Kiki and Lala pin and Pompompurin dress for 4 TBT! :)

@becca1 If you'd like, I could let you catalog the entire set for free. If you only want those two items, it would be 2 TBT.

@MayorQuinn sounds great! Would you like delivery or pickup?

@becca1 If you'd like, I could let you catalog the entire set for free. If you only want those two items, it would be 2 TBT.

@MayorQuinn sounds great! Would you like delivery or pickup?

Delivery would be best for me personally :)

I'm available now if you are! For simplicity's sake, could we just subtract the 4 TBT from my commission? So I'd pay you 8 TBT instead of 12.

I'm available now if you are! For simplicity's sake, could we just subtract the 4 TBT from my commission? So I'd pay you 8 TBT instead of 12.

Sure!! Makes sense to me, hehe :) And, I’m ready as well! I have you added already so I’ll just open my gates

Hey- if you don’t mind, could I catalogue the set? I’d be happy to pay you though :) I’ve added you

Hello, cutie poop! If it's still an option, might I please have the pink glow wand??? That's two TBT, right?? Thank you so much!

P.S: I can come pick up any time, just let me know when you're ready!

@becca1 no need to pay me! Just tell me when you're available and I'll get the items rounded up!

@HajimeCrea you sure can! VM me when you can get online!

@Yo that's Kiah of course! That's correct, it's two TBT. Just VM me when you're available!

@becca1 no need to pay me! Just tell me when you're available and I'll get the items rounded up!

@HajimeCrea you sure can! VM me when you can get online!

@Yo that's Kiah of course! That's correct, it's two TBT. Just VM me when you're available!

Yay! :D I'm free to stop by now, if that's alright?

Back