• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Store Hours

Early Rising opening in first parentheses; Never Sleep closing in second parentheses:

R. Parkers - (6am) 9am to 11pm (2am)
Mametsubu Shouten - (6am) 8am to 10pm (Midnight)
Conbini Mametsubu - (6am) 7am to Midnight (5am)
Super Mametsubu - (6am) 9am to 8pm (Midnight)
Able Sisters - (7am) 10am to 9pm (Midnight)
Tanuki Housing - (7am) 10am to 8pm (Midnight)
Horticulture Spot - (7am) 9am to 8pm (11pm)
Shoe Shank - (7am) 10am to 8pm (11pm)
Club 444, Sunday to Friday - (10am) Noon to 2am (4am or 5am)
Club 444, Saturday - (10am) Noon to Midnight (Midnight)
Speedy - (7am) 10am to 8pm (11pm)

Don't believe the misinformation that the ordinances change hours by 3.

Last edited:
Early Rising opening in first parentheses; Never Sleep closing in second parentheses:

R. Parkers - (6am) 9am to 11pm (2am)
Mametsubu Shouten - (6am) 8am to 10pm (Midnight)
Super Mametsubu - (6am) 9am to 8pm (Midnight)
Able Sisters - (7am) 10am to 9pm (Midnight)
Tanuki Housing - (7am) 10am to 8pm (Midnight)
Horticulture Spot - (7am) 9am to 8pm (11pm)
Shoe Shank - (7am) 10am to 8pm (11pm)
Club 444, Sunday to Friday - (10am) Noon to 2am (4am or 5am)
Club 444, Saturday - (10am) Noon to Midnight (Midnight)
Speedy - (7am) 10am to 8pm (11pm)

Don't believe the misinformation that the ordinances change hours by 3.

Would it make sense if I'm both an Early Bird and a Night Owl? Aw man, now I have to choose between the two.

Would it make sense if I'm both an Early Bird and a Night Owl? Aw man, now I have to choose between the two.

Just find someone on TBT if you need to sell stuff, they'll have a different timezone and there stores should be open

I'll choose a town what never sleeps, I fish a lot at night.
That's what I was going to chose, but then I remembered we have much more storage in this game (fish and bugs can go in the drawers) so i can just sell them in the morning, instead I will chose beautiful village

Just find someone on TBT if you need to sell stuff, they'll have a different timezone and there stores should be open

This works well. In the past games, usually I would have people from the east coast (I'm looking at you, Jeremy :O) in my town fishing since my Nook's was open while their Nook's wasn't.

Kinda funny it's called a conbini when it's not open 24 hours.

The Lawson's that is pretty much literally right outside of my house is 24/7/365. Yes, it's even open on all the Japanese holidays. At least, it has been so far. I haven't lived here long enough to see a New Year's here in Japan yet, but I assume it's going to be open too, knowing it.

I know that the convenience stores in Japan are always 24 hours even during New Year. It's been my rescue on many a year in Japan and knowing that all the supermarkets are shut.

It's sort of hard going from Nook's Conbini to the upgraded Supermarket, it closes so early now! In Japan my local supermarket is open till 11pm but it opens at 10am.

Back