• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Stormy Day In Essos

Toot

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So something weird happened with my DS and I lost a lot of data along with my ACNL saves. I don't get what the hell happened, so I just started a new game. I was planning on doing so to begin with. Lel

2djupvc.jpg

I've actually been playing for a couple of weeks now. In that time I managed to get 4? home upgrades. I got the first expansion on the second floor. So ya. I decorated my yard with perfect apple trees. I'm gonna use a path system as I get my villagers organized. I have a lot of stuff done already. Although I don't have any PwPs set up, the town is in pretty good shape.

34nh4av.jpg

Speaking of the paths... This is how they'll look. With Famous & Elegant mushrooms closing the clovers in. I thought it was a nifty little idea since I had a crap ton of this stuff in my locker on my other DS. I'm still lacking, so I'm trying to buy some from a few people. I'll have flowers around them so they'll look nice. If need be I'll just make a custom path.

2njabr8.jpg

I tried to go ahead and take advantage of the rain and start looking for the elusive coelacanth. My limit was about 20 minutes before giving up. I found a couple sharks and a bunch of horse mackerel on the way. I decided to save some of the shells to cover the beach as well. Kinda like Atlantic City's beach... If you've ever been there lol.

foqete.jpg

Fuuta (lol can't get over that name) has just asked me to commission the cafe. I already have the perfect spot for it in mind. I just have to wait for an annoying villager to get off that land. As soon as he does, that cafe will have the greatest plot of land.

1zn52pu.jpg

I've managed to get all of the shops (excluding Katrina's) open. I'm on Timmy and Tommy's 2nd upgrade. Only 2 more until the Emporium. It shouldn't be that long.

I think the making of this town is gonna be fun. There are a lot of things I still have yet to do in Animal Crossing period, but I'm gonna try to do most of those things. I'll try to share them as I do. I hope you guys enjoyed this. :3​

Back