Reenhard

Won't come back on TBT
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Small Mailbox
To me, my mayor is somekind of an OC. I created a story and personality to Reenhard.
Let me talk about him!

tumblr_n1vkn62C8q1t5l92to1_400.jpg

Ingame...

reenhard_reference_by_poka_sorm-d766d1s.jpg

Height: 175 cm / 5,8 ft

Story about him:
He had this typical family life, pretty good childhood, decent with money and stuff, untill he had some dramatic exprerince that his little sister died by being crushed deep in a cave. Even tho, his parents blame him for his sisters death and he got shortly thrown out and he escaped to a town with animals instead. Since then he is extramly careful with the firends he has and wanna make sure everyone is fine. He has a wierd sense of humor. He says things that he dosen't mean... Like he would do anything to get spray tan but he acutally do not want to.
He reather getting along with older people than younger, He has two best friends named Bob and Jeanette. Bob (the Cat from Animal crossing) and Jeanette from the town "Shoebox". Poeple think he should get a girlfirend or anything like that. But he isnt intressed at all. All he wants its to explore the world and see everything.But in some part, he can get extreamly shy if someone gives him affection. Reenhard and Jeanette spend times alot with eachothers and they do travle together as well. He isnt a pirate...he just like that style...and WHY 3D glasses...he just like it.

random_facts_about_reenhard_by_poka_sorm-d77flv0.jpg

The only times he get nervous is when someone give him close affection, which his friend Jeanette can do sometimes...

guilt_by_poka_sorm-d7b14rb.jpg

His parents will never forgive him even it was never his fault. His younger sister used to look up for him lots.

newest_screenshot_from_the_new_pokemon_episodes_by_poka_sorm-d75n8qy.jpg

A Fake screenshot Ash facing Reenhard and Jeanette...

turn_against_them_by_poka_sorm-d77q447.jpg

Reenhard's friend is not human being...or is she?

come_on__touch_the_water__by_poka_sorm-d7a1rpe.jpg

Reenhard has never fell inlove with someone, but he has some feelings for Jeanette..

reenhard_breaks_window_by_poka_sorm-d76mkwe.jpg

Reenhard is immature in some point but he knows when to get serious.

-----------------

Do you have any story behind your characther?
would like to hear them! Give me an opinon too!

Last edited:
Woah, that's cool! I never really thought about an in-depth story, I guess it's just me but if I had to build a backstory, it's be that she wanted to move away from her family to anywhere and then boom ended up in my town XD

Creative :O
My mayor is me, simple as that lol

Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woah, that's cool! I never really thought about an in-depth story, I guess it's just me but if I had to build a backstory, it's be that she wanted to move away from her family to anywhere and then boom ended up in my town XD

I love creating storys, and you might will vuild your own x3

I actually have a creative backstory, but it will be too long, and I don't have the right tools for digital drawing.

The only backstory I have is my mayor was in a prestigious family who were strict on their "proper & elegant" rules. Although due to financial crisis, the household became chaotic and it resulted her being kicked out for bad behaviour.

Nothing much, I would elaborate more although I'm tired ehh.

Nice story though ^^ Love the art.

The only backstory I have is my mayor was in a prestigious family who were strict on their "proper & elegant" rules. Although due to financial crisis, the household became chaotic and it resulted her being kicked out for bad behaviour.

Nothing much, I would elaborate more although I'm tired ehh.

Nice story though ^^ Love the art.

Kids being trhown out these days. Atleast she will be free.
And thank you!

i'm still developing a story behind my mayor but i'm basing it off a theory i saw on tumblr as well as my own experiences. and winnie the pooh i guess

my mayor, louis, was a transgender boy (like me). his parents rejected his gender identity and expression, which drove him to commit suicide at the age of ten. he left behind many stuffed animals, which he pretended were real and accepted him for who he was. after he died, he found himself on a train to a new town, a town where he could be himself and play with his stuffed animals (now brought to life). he became mayor/prince of radville. he dresses however he wants, his animal friends call him whatever he wants, and there are no set gender roles in his town. he occasionally gets letters and gifts from his mother because his mother is the one who misses him the most. these letters and gifts are prayers and offerings left at his grave. dream towns and other mayors' towns are the worlds of other dead children who now live in a sandbox paradise.

i'm sorry if this was kind of dark! i plan on drawing all of this out soon!

i'm still developing a story behind my mayor but i'm basing it off a theory i saw on tumblr as well as my own experiences. and winnie the pooh i guess

my mayor, louis, was a transgender boy (like me). his parents rejected his gender identity and expression, which drove him to commit suicide at the age of ten. he left behind many stuffed animals, which he pretended were real and accepted him for who he was. after he died, he found himself on a train to a new town, a town where he could be himself and play with his stuffed animals (now brought to life). he became mayor/prince of radville. he dresses however he wants, his animal friends call him whatever he wants, and there are no set gender roles in his town. he occasionally gets letters and gifts from his mother because his mother is the one who misses him the most. these letters and gifts are prayers and offerings left at his grave. dream towns and other mayors' towns are the worlds of other dead children who now live in a sandbox paradise.

i'm sorry if this was kind of dark! i plan on drawing all of this out soon!

hoho silent hill alike, I like it! I love creepy stuff! me like! I got a brother who is trancegender so I understand that whole thing

Oh god this is great. I love stuff like this literally freaking out slightly maybe. Your art is gorgeous by the way! Reenhard and Jeanette are cute heheh robot lover.

Do you run a blog or anything for this? I`d love to bookmark it.

As for my mayor, her stuff is long winded and I`d kind of feel bad posting it here haha. She`s just an obsessively devoted fine print tyrant mayor who takes advantage of an ex-prince`s guilt to build and maintain her town.

oh gosh I dont have a story but I can come up with one gimme a sec

Debbie, tired of dealing with his parents, moved out asap. He decided to move to a town with animals instead of people bc people are usually ****s, and got thrust into the responsibility of being mayor. this new development didnt really help with his stress much, and the town reviews certainly didnt help his confidence.

he really didnt like himself at all, infact, and was riddled with depression& stress. but just when he was reaching the breaking point, a nice old wolf moved in and helped him value himself and realize how appreciated he was by others. the wolf was named WOLFGANG wow big suprise & debbie no longer wished he was never born bc wolfgang made it clear how much others need him bam blam STORY

I reallyly love wolfgang lmfaooo

Last edited:
Oh god this is great. I love stuff like this literally freaking out slightly maybe. Your art is gorgeous by the way! Reenhard and Jeanette are cute heheh robot lover.

Do you run a blog or anything for this? I`d love to bookmark it.

As for my mayor, her stuff is long winded and I`d kind of feel bad posting it here haha. She`s just an obsessively devoted fine print tyrant mayor who takes advantage of an ex-prince`s guilt to build and maintain her town.

Oooooh thank you! ;o; maybe I shouuuuuld!

I like your story too C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh gosh I dont have a story but I can come up with one gimme a sec

Debbie, tired of dealing with his parents, moved out asap. He decided to move to a town with animals instead of people bc people are usually ****s, and got thrust into the responsibility of being mayor. this new development didnt really help with his stress much, and the town reviews certainly didnt help his confidence.

he really didnt like himself at all, infact, and was riddled with depression& stress. but just when he was reaching the breaking point, a nice old wolf moved in and helped him value himself and realize how appreciated he was by others. the wolf was named WOLFGANG wow big suprise & debbie no longer wished he was never born bc wolfgang made it clear how much others need him bam blam STORY

I reallyly love wolfgang lmfaooo

I dont blame ya, wolfgang is great

Back