• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Street Pass

Kushi

Cute Kitty
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
I havent personally street passed with anyone that owns ACNL I looked it up all over cant find anything about it.

When you street pass on your game does it only show one of the houses in your town? Or all of them?

*Example*
So lets say Im mayor I play with my brother and two sisters on the same 3ds. When Im logged on my character and I go walking by someone who owns the game and "street pass" will all of our houses show up in their showcase or just mine?

I'm pretty sure it shows the mayor's house by default. If you talk with Digby he'll ask if you want another player's home to represent your town instead.

If you talk to Digby, you can ask him which home you want to showcase. Only one home out of all of the players is allowed to be shown. The showcased home does not have to be the mayor's, but I believe by default it is. If you want to change the showcased home to someone else's, have the person you want to change it to log in and talk to Digby about changing it.

Back