• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Streetpass Items, Villager Pics, Fake Paintings, etc.

Alright, gates are open. We can trade in front of the train station so it'll be easier lol

@Keik: They're 50k each. Do you want one of each or all of them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll buy all your bunny and heart balloons for 700k! (instead of 400k)

Okay if Keik desn't reply in 5min, I'll take your offer for the bunny/heart balloons

- - - Post Merge - - -

They should really put timestamps on the merged part of posts lol

I want one of each! ehehe soo how much is that all in all?

I'm sorry, you replied a minute late, I'm really sorry D: but since crystalmilktea will buy the bunny/heart balloons, there are the regular balloons still available

Last edited:
I'm sorry, you replied a minute late, I'm really sorry D: but since crystalmilktea will buy the bunny/heart balloons, there are the regular balloons still available

That's fine! I'll just get the balloons that are still left c:

@crystalmilktea: Let me set everything up first at Retail. I'll let you know when I'm ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's fine! I'll just get the balloons that are still left c:

KK :) I'll let you know when I have everything set up for you

- - - Post Merge - - -

@crystalmilktea: Okay, my gates are open. Just follow me to Retail :)

@crystalmilktea: Let me set everything up first at Retail. I'll let you know when I'm ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

KK :) I'll let you know when I have everything set up for you

- - - Post Merge - - -

@crystalmilktea: Okay, my gates are open. Just follow me to Retail :)

Ah let me grab my money and I'll come over ^^ sorry for the wait!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you reopen? ;n;

@Keik: Okay, I'm almost finished setting everything up. Sorry I'm just making sure, you only wanted one of each of them?

Back