• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Streetpass Meet ups in Australia!

Torotix

Resident archen
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Easter Bunny
Classic Easter Egg
If anyone else is apart of any Australian streetpass groups that will be meeting up, please let me know and I'll edit the post.

Melbourne
Group: Streetpass Melbourne
What: Any games including Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Where: The park across from EB Games Swanston St (Melbourne CBD)
When: Sunday 16th of June from 1pm - 3pm

I will be going to this since I don't have to work. If you're not familiar with the Melbourne CBD and where this is, it's quite friendly and there are a lot of places to get food around there. It's only an extremely short work from Flinders st station. So definitely consider going even if you're from the outer suburbs or regional Victoria.

I used to stalk the Sydney page until they made it private and i cbf to join

I will just come to Melb. and visit you on the 16th :)

Been seeing info about these Streetpass meets for awhile now on facebook, but never had the chance to come along. I did go to the Mana Bar once for there Streetpass and had a lot of fun meeting new people. I really should come along to one of these and meet some new people. I'll see how I go. :)

Back