• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Streetpass Meetup In Leeds UK: your thoughts :)

Sakura0901

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Thinking about organising a street pass meet up in Leeds for people in the north of England. It will most likely be after everyone has got the Happy Home Showcase. What do you guys think??? :)

Hello. Yes! I live in Wakefield, so I'd definitely be up for that. If you don't mind. I'll add you to my friends list. My code is in my profile if you'd like to add me too.
The new Trinity has lots of places to meet up and have a coffee or other drink whilst a we're street passing.
Leeds is only half an hour away from Wakefield on the 110 bus :)

Last edited:
Good plan. The trinity would be nice but it can get awfully busy during the weekend. I'll need to ponder upon some good locations.

Yay!!! Trinity would be a good idea. I also think the White Rose Shopping Centre would be good seeing as its a lot less busier since Trinity opened :)

White rose would be awesome for me but I suspect the city centre would be more popular for people on public transport.

ERMAHGERD.
Why are all of the UK ones in the North? :( Too far away for me to come.

Waterstones sounds good. I don't mind where really. But if we're going to meet up in a coffee shop, we'll have to choose a part-time Barista who has to guess what coffee we want :p

Another idea could be Costa in Trinity which might be a bit more central for everyone because I know that waterstones is a bit of a walk from the bus station :)

Righty then! We have a place (Costa Coffee in Trinity Centre) we just need a date that suits everyone! I'm available most days from the 28th June onwards :) what about everyone else? :)

I could make most Saturday mornings in July. Let's get some suggestions from others and decide on a date.
I think that at least a coue of weeks from 14th would be enough time for people to get their towns underway.

I'm working all day on July 13th :( How about the 14th? I know that's Sunday, but buses and trains are pretty good.

Back