• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Suggest villagers for my themed town?

Quill

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Pear (Fruit)
Setting up a winter fairytale themed town and starting to brainstorm for villagers! My requirements are:

- Either works well for winter, OR has an explicitly fairytale design themselves (ie, Knox - though I'm not sure if I want him or not)

- Must have a cozy home interior/aesthetically pleasing exterior (I know this isn't most people's first concern, but to me it's as important a consideration as the villager themselves)

- No one ridiculously designed (ie Derwin or Pietro), or popular to the point of ubiquity (ie Marshal, Fauna)

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

The first villager that comes to mind is Aurora. As a penguin, she fits is great with the winter! Her interior is also very homey with couches, a music player, closets, everything!

The next villager I could suggest is Flurry. She's white and Flurry also references the snow. I had a little look at her interior and it's much like Aurora's.

Hope this helps you!!

Whenever you decide to look for a peppy, I'd suggest either Sprinkles, Wendy or Bluebear.

Hans would also fit in quite well, plus his house is really pretty.

Seconding Hans. I have just had him move into my 2nd town and he's yeti looking.

Any of the penguins.

I would also say Tutu as a polar bear.

Erik the reindeer is rather perfect for a winter themed town, I think. I also think Maple would fit well, as a brown bear cub.

Thanks guys! I've had a look at some of the villager houses reccommended and I think I've definitely got a good start on a list

Back