• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Super cool swimsuits~!

Kaia

Ultimate Bug-Catcher :D
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Ello there ac fans! :D

So I've been really psyched lately since I've been watching WiiFolderJosh and LinandKo's gameplay journals on youtube. If you haven't heard of them, check em' out :)

Anyway, I wanted to talk about swimsuits. From the many images and videos that I've seen, I think I've only seen about three swimsuits. A black and yellow one with an anchor on it, a pink one, and a green one with a flower on it.

My question is, How many suits are even available? Are there a decent amount of them or only a select few? Customation has really stepped up in this game. So, are swimsuits able to be designed or altered at all? Like in the Able Sisters? Tell me your thoughts ;)

My question is, How many suits are even available?

I've seen all the ones you've listed plus a black and green one (I can post a picture once I leave the island.)
Able Sister's allows you to design hats, dresses, and shirt. There's no option to design a swimsuit to my knowledge. :c

HNI_0013-2.jpg

Last edited:
There's no option to design a swimsuit to my knowledge. :c

HNI_0013-2.jpg

Darn :( I was hoping to design one with a pokeball on it or something haha. Thanks for the lovely screenshot! :D I actually like that green and black one the best~ I wish they gave us more of a selection, like at least 10 suits xD Ah well

I only really like the black swimsuit from what I've seen...

Back