• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Super Mario Galaxy Sig

PrinceBoo

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I think for a begginer...this is pretty good. I read a few tutorials just for tips and
....they helped... Please rate, discuss and comment on this sig.

^_^

SuperMarioGalaxy-1.png

There we go.

ZERO_13 said:
>_>

Please post the sig when making a thread.. no wait.. im not a mod anymore : (
Sorry...I noticed a MAJOR problem after I posted the topic...then I had to go....and the problem was bad....sorry. <_<

I think it would have been a bit better if mario and the words super mario galaxy were a bit brighter. but it is really good.

nice sig u made.

:) but u don't need ur name in it cause we can see ur name always on the side who made the thread or post. lol

Yeah the brightness needs to be up a little more than what you have right now but still good signature PB!

I like it, except for one thing. Under the words Super Mario Galaxy it has the space thing, how come you have two different space backgrounds that aren't anything alike? Otherwise it's good :p.

Yeah, I assumed that, but I think maybe you should have the whole sig with the logo's space thing, not a different one.

Back