• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Super Monkey Ball (GameCube)

Touch and Roll was my childhood. I used to have Banana Blitz, but I got rid of it. I also have the first one for the Gamecube somewhere...

I haven't played any of the SMB games in forever though. I think the last time I played Touch and Roll was last year, and even then I was just doing it so I had something to do while waiting for my mum to get Tomodachi Life for me.

This thread has made me think about finding the Gamecube one and playing it...

Touch and Roll was my childhood. I used to have Banana Blitz, but I got rid of it. I also have the first one for the Gamecube somewhere...

I haven't played any of the SMB games in forever though. I think the last time I played Touch and Roll was last year, and even then I was just doing it so I had something to do while waiting for my mum to get Tomodachi Life for me.

This thread has made me think about finding the Gamecube one and playing it...

Oh hahah, well honestly, i got bored from Tomodachi Life a lot earlier than from Super Monkey Ball. Super Monkey Ball was especially fun when i had friends who could compete with me :) (they did not stand a chance though).

Last edited:
Omg I love Super Monkey Ball!! I've played almost all of the games in the series so far, favorite being on the Gamecube... The DS and 3DS ones just didn't appeal to me that much.... :)

Omg I love Super Monkey Ball!! I've played almost all of the games in the series so far, favorite being on the Gamecube... The DS and 3DS ones just didn't appeal to me that much.... :)

I never really played Super Monkey Ball 3D but from what i have seen it looks more like a puzzle than a challenge if you know what i mean. It took the action away which all the earlier games did have and that was something i really liked about the franchise.

I never really played Super Monkey Ball 3D but from what i have seen it looks more like a puzzle than a challenge if you know what i mean. It took the action away which all the earlier games did have and that was something i really liked about the franchise.

Yeah, the pure action and difficulty of the first games is what made the franchise special for me.... :)

MONKEY BALL HUZZZAAAH you always were better on it than me. It is not fair i can never win from you

I've played the original Super Monkey Ball on gamecube, used to rent it from blockbusters all the time (Before they folded) :D Such great amazing memories :)

I recently played through Step and Roll again and still think it's great lol.

Since I last posed here I've also played a lot more monkey ball games. I've played super monkey ball 3D which is good but a little to easy.

I've also played the original monkey ball for GameCube and it's hard as monkey balls.

I'm hoping to someday play monkey ball 2, banana blitz, and banana spritz

I guess I wanna play basically all the monkey ball games except some of the handhelds and adventure.

Adventure looks awful.

I missed out on gamecube with my Sonyness taking over in between SNES and the Wii (yeah 64 too), but my wii played gamecube games so I bought a ton of good ones and the monkey ball games were right up there. Mostly fun with two or what have you more people.

My friends on my street used to hang out and play a lot of Smash Melee and Mario Party. Monkey Ball was one of those games we'd pull out every once in a while on a rare occasion just to play. Wasn't a go to, but was a bit of an enjoyable treat when we did play it...until it got repetitive lol.

My friends on my street used to hang out and play a lot of Smash Melee and Mario Party. Monkey Ball was one of those games we'd pull out every once in a while on a rare occasion just to play. Wasn't a go to, but was a bit of an enjoyable treat when we did play it...until it got repetitive lol.

Really? Monkey Ball is literally one of the only games that i played over and over to improve my SCORE! Like i never cared about scores in games before but oh man, Monkey Ball changed that.

Really? Monkey Ball is literally one of the only games that i played over and over to improve my SCORE! Like i never cared about scores in games before but oh man, Monkey Ball changed that.

We were too into Smash usually to play Monkey Ball a lot.

Thinking about getting a vita and Monkey Ball Banana Splitz for my birthday.

Is banana splitz any good?

i remember playing this on my GameCube years ago ;-; I might actually have to dig it out and play it again. me and my brother used to play it nonstop!​

Thinking about getting a vita and Monkey Ball Banana Splitz for my birthday.

Is banana splitz any good?

I don't know, it looks fine i suppose. Never played it though

- - - Post Merge - - -

We were too into Smash usually to play Monkey Ball a lot.

Oh i had a similar situation, i got Monkey Ball as a present for my 6th birthday and i didn't play it until 3 years later since it wasn't Mario. (I only played games with Mario in it until then and i didn't trust that game LMAO)

Back