• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Superheros! Yessss

Nephenee

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
SO anyway. My computer is fried which means no scanner, so this is what you get XP

I've been in the habit of drawing superheros. Probably because they're really shiny and I like to color shiny things.

spandexwoman.png

Yes, say hello to Spandex Woman! Defender of all things tight and speedo-y. (Kudos to me for cleaning my paint pallet!)

And her partner:
speedy.png

SPEEDY! The swift and able side-kick. (he's based of a vacuum...Ah ha. I got cinnamon bun on the bottom of the paaage!)

Yes, I'm still working on this one, but here you go XD (He will be shiny-er later! I promise.)

Wow! Those are both really good drawings.

:D You should make their arch-nemesis villain now.

:p

DarthGohan1 said:
Wow! Those are both really good drawings.

:D You should make their arch-nemesis villain now.

:p
I KNOW! I totally must. Once some random super villian comes to mind I'll be sure to.

Back