• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Supernatural villagers

May

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I want to make lists of villager themes, and supernatural seemed like a good place to start:

Drago - Dragon
Stitches - Stuffed Bear
Ankha - Egyptian cat
Tangy - Fruit
Lucky - Mummy
Tia - Teapot
Ribbot - Robot
Chadder - Cheese
Zucker - Takoyaki
Coco - Gyroid

I'm not sure if I should include: Tucker - Mammoth and Julian -Unicorn
I'd be happy to get feedback on if any of these shouldn't be on the list and if I missed any that should.

Edit:
Frita -Burger and Fries
Meringue - Cake

Removed: Clay

Last edited:
Hm... I didn't think Clay is a clay figure. I thought he was wearing a wrestling mask.

If you had to choose between Tucker or Julian, go with Julian because mammoths existed at some point -- unicorns did not.

Haha I got Ankha she's pertty! Send me a pm if you got a offer her!

Last edited:
Well, this thread is a bit subjective. Many villagers could be considered supernatural to some people. In some ways nearly all villagers are supernatural except those like Gladys which actually resemble the real thing.

However, in my opinion "supernatural" villagers include coco, ribbot, maybe stitches. Villagers who are not simply an animal with different colours, but those who are obviously different.

Ooh, don't forget about Phoebe! She's a phoenix~

Would Frita count as one since she's made of like hamburger and french fries?

Biskit - stuffed dog or dog treats? (Apparently his name is written wrong on purpose instead of Biscuit?
Merengue - strawberry shortcake rhino

Prove it! Jk. Or maybe not. :p

What about Merengue? She's a cake or something?
I could not tell if she was supernatural or just had icing and a strawberry on her head.

Ooh, don't forget about Phoebe! She's a phoenix~

Would Frita count as one since she's made of like hamburger and french fries?

I might split this list and make a seperate category:
Mythical
Drago -Dragon
Phoebe -Phoenix
Julian - Unicorn
Tucker - Mammoth

Biskit - stuffed dog or dog treats? (Apparently his name is written wrong on purpose instead of Biscuit?
Merengue - strawberry shortcake rhino

Biskit looks unusual to me but I can not figure out what he is.

Last edited:
But tucker isn't a mythical animal? Mammoths actually existed <____>

I just read up on Clay -- it turns out he is based on ancient clay figurines from Japan.

But tucker isn't a mythical animal? Mammoths actually existed <____>
I feel like he belongs on this list. I can not see him going on any other list.

I may have found another mythical - Hans -yeti.

Also I could split this list even more by creating a food category, and perhaps even an Egyptian category, although Ankha and Lucky would be alone in that. I'm not sure what to do.

Skye is based off sky and clouds

Well I think you should leave tucker out of the list period because he's a wooly mammoth xD they actually roamed the earth. Mythical beasts are those like dragons, Phoenix, gryfins, animals that revolve around folklore and are not proven to have existed

Last edited:
I am thinking that there is something strange about Katt but I'm not sure on what she could be.

I am thinking that there is something strange about Katt but I'm not sure on what she could be.

Ugh. I had Katt, the only thing supernatural about her was her awe-inspiring hideousness (is that how it's spelled? xD)

what about zucker, he looks like some haunted dessert :3
He is Takoyaki, a type of Japanese food:
"Takoyaki (たこ焼き or 蛸焼?) is a ball-shaped Japanese snack made of a wheat flour-based batter and cooked in a special takoyaki pan. It is typically filled with minced or diced octopus (tako), tempura scraps (tenkasu), pickled ginger, and green onion."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takoyaki

Back