• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Surprise Pouches!

MortuusFever

Blank
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
1202-3706-6524
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Feedback
100% (31) +
Hey there! It's nearing the release of new horizons, so why not sell some special Surprise Pouches for those still playing New Leaf?
The surprise pouch contains 10 wrapped gifts for you to open! What are you waiting for? Test your luck!

This special deal offers you 10 random items that have a chance of containing... Flowers, Amiibo items/clothing, Hyrbids, Shells, Fruit Baskets, Paintings, Fossils, Tools, Wetsuits, DLC Items, Character Pics, Sanrio Items/clothing, Balloons, and more!*
*There is a chance you can be incredibly unlucky or incredibly lucky. If you are incredibly lucky, the value will be around 20 TBT or more. All items are wrapped.

5 TBT for one Surprise Pouch set
20 TBT for five Surprise Pouch Sets

Current stock = 45 sets (450 items)

on hold- 0
sold orders - 5

Last edited:
I'm adding you now! i'll have my gates open and ready for you once you are ready!

I'm adding you now! i'll have my gates open and ready for you once you are ready!

Hey! Thank you so much. I'm at work right now and I will not be able to get on, maybe in about an hour and a half :( If that won't work, please let me know when another convenient time is for you! Sorry about that.

i'll be on for a few hours, dont worry about it :) just let me know when youre ready, no rush

Hi! I would like 1 please^^ I'll be available in about an hour

Hey :3 I would love to buy 2!
total 10 tbt

Last edited:
Hey there all! i didn't expect this to blow up so soon haha
Revolucionaria- i'll get your order ready! in the meantime, send me a private message and we can discuss when you can pick it up or have it delivered!
cubey- i'll get your order ready! in the meantime, send me a private message and we can discuss when you can pick it up or have it delivered!
Catharina266- i'll get your orders ready! in the meantime, send me a private message and we can discuss when you can pick it up or have it delivered!

Back