• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sweets Player...?

Samicakes

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Is the sweets player in New Leaf? It was a European DLC in CF but I just read on Nookipedia that it was officially added to the Sweets Series in NL. D: If it's in this game, I want it really badly! My sweets bedroom is not complete without it!

Yep! :) it's a Gracie Grace boutique item available in the fall season (Sept through November)

Yes. I have one in my storage right now actually. I don't know how you get it though, I'm holding it for someone who's resetting their town.

Thanks so much! :D I need it now hehe. I bought a "full" sweets set of someone weeks ago but apparently it wasn't full since he didn't give me the player. :c

Last edited:
Every set has 11 pieces of furniture plus the carpet and wallpaper. If someone sells you a set, it's a good idea to count to make sure there isn't a mistake.

Back