• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Swimming still a feature?

Solar

Let's Play!~✩
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Yellow Candy
森
ど
う
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
I haven't seen swimming since one of the earliest trailers...Do you think its still going to be there. I personally think they might have cut it...

No way, don't worry. :)
Look, why on earth would they cut it? There is absolutely no reason to do such a stupid thing because swimming was requested by many fans over years. Also, cutting a finished feature would only mean more work to do.

They showed it once in an official trailer- too many fans would be disappointed if they cut it for no reason. Also, why should they spend the time of new trailers for a feature that was already shown several times?
:)

After they made a pretty big deal of it in the developers round table, there is no way it is getting cut. I think they are just using the newer trailers to show things that they have not already confirmed in the game play, that is all. Swimming is still there.

You did nothing wrong, I'm just curious. I mean, come one, why should they cut it out? They can't show every little detail that's new in the trailer every single time.................

Well it is also annoying making a threadfor this cause there is a thread dedicated to swimming already, just post it there.
It most likely isn't cut, I don't see why they need to constantly show it, it's one of those 1-time okay we got it deals.

Wow, it was that widely requested? But yeah, I doubt they'll cut it. =)

I think so. I wasn't one of those since I never really saw any profit in such a feature, but I read it many times before and now seeing it on english websites as well, I don't doubt that there are tons of people waiting for it.
I remember that once I played the old Animal Crossing with the daugther of my mom's friend and she expected the character to be able to swim. She tried to jump into the water for minutes until I said that she isn't able to do it.

Yeah, I'm sure they won't cut it, since they've put in such a cool big beach area and everything. That's one thing I always wanted was swimming, actually.

Swimming's still in- although I'm nervous about it. In all the AC games so far when you design a textile for an outfit, the front of the outfit was mirrored on the back. People attempted bathing suits, only to have cleavage on both sides. In the new AC Jump Out they have a way to design the front, back, and each sleeve of the garment, so I am predicting some laughably naked skinny dippers or at least some itty bitty bikini's. The OTHER thing I suppose might scare me, is we all know they have sharks in the game, yes? What do we do when we see a fin? Is it a sunfish or great white!?

Im guessing they won't reveal a lot about swimming because its a new feature in the game.

you could design the sleeves and back of shirts in ACCF.
Also, I bet when you swim, any fish nearby are scared away.

They're not going to remove swimming.
Remember ages ago, when they didn't show fishing, and everyone assumed fishing wouldn't be in the game. Even though everyone knew they wouldn't
They haven't shown heaps of things since the early trailers, it's still gonna be there. Remember the island?
We only ever saw that on the map, nothing else was even said about it, they never mentioned it (or maybe they did once) but that was it. Then it pops up on the box art. It's safe to say swimming is safe.

I hope that, as a boy, you can just take your shirt off to swim, because it would feel a little awkward when i swim in a bathing suit! :p

Back