• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Sydney and Filbert In Boxes!

hoppy

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4869-3013-1998
Feedback
100% (1) +
I put the selling prefix to this but I don’t really mind anything, even cataloging a few cool items would be fine with me. (Though I am lacking bells at the moment lol.)
They’re both in boxes at this moment. I love them both so I’d want to see them go somewhere new rather tham disappearing into the void!
If you’re interested in getting either of them just comment below! I’ll PM you a Dodo code.
Sorry if I’m doing anything wrong, I’m pretty new to this forum. :lemon:

I’d love to take Filbert! I can offer you bells if you’d like! I know you said you don’t have many :3 name a price and I’ll happily negotiate.

Hmmm, I don’t mind. 100k - 200k? :) I can’t play for about an hour but I hope that’s okay! :3 I’ll send you a PM or a VM when I’m ready? If that’s okay x

Hmmm, I don’t mind. 100k - 200k? :) I can’t play for about an hour but I hope that’s okay! :3 I’ll send you a PM or a VM when I’m ready? If that’s okay x
That’s completely fine! I’ll be online all day so don’t worry. Thanks a bunch <3

Hello! ^^ idk if you got my message but I’m ready now to trade for Filbert! :3 I’m happy to pay whatever you would like

Back