• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TA DA

Zura

El Psy Congroo
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2448-3675-7787
Blue Balloon
Green Balloon
Red Balloon
Orange Balloon
Nightmare Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Love Ball
Moon Ball
Pokéball
JM5dNbL.gif

DISCORD

A central place to help you find all your anime needs! We over here at TA-DA pride ourselves in providing quality links to our services. If anyone asks either to join or where to find things anime related, send them here. Also please don't hesitate to post here links that you believe should be on the list. We at TA-DA value our members and their opinions. That's why we're considered #1 in service.

Current links:
Again don't hesitate to respond here with suggestions on new services ideas or services to add to the list. Also please remember to always provide a link to here in any of your anime threads so that people can easily backtrack and/or find this place.

This is currently the closest we're gonna get to having a "group" without having an actual official group extension. That's why we're currently building an anime community on discord.

Current staff:

Purchasing a group is waaaaaay too expensive. Good luck.

Vaati;bt16955 said:
Probably inst even needed tbh
Eh still social groups were a fun part of another forum I went to, but here it’s just... work your butt off for it...

Vaati;bt16958 said:
Work your butt off for sweet nothing lol
Yeah we should be able to make one for free imo.

Nox;bt16959 said:
Yeah we should be able to make one for free imo.
Justin himself said theyre useless but also said he doesn't want a bunch of inactive groups. Honestly, I have no idea what the problem is but I think were fine with just a discord

Last edited:
DubiousDelphine;bt16971 said:
i just joined for fun... I might leave soon
So sorry to hear that :eek: We hope you atleast found the "fun" you were looking for.

Back