• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Take a trip and leave with a full inventory of items.

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
heyo. mind coming up with a time with me where I can visit? You were currently offline when I posted this message XD. Just lemme know when you are back online so we can meet!

I’m fine with anytime.
I can head over in a couple of seconds. I am also thinking of buying something as well (from your TBT shop.) I'm trying to get the golden shovel Because I keep on breaking them XD. if you have the recipe just dm me with the code/price. No pressure

I can head over in a couple of seconds. I am also thinking of buying something as well (from your TBT shop.) I'm trying to get the golden shovel Because I keep on breaking them XD. if you have the recipe just dm me with the code/price. No pressure
it’ll trade me a minute or two to get the get the DIY out and send the dodo over.

I would like to come by for some fruits (oranges and peaches). Maybe some fishbaits and NMT too.

Do you want some TBT ?

Back