• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading *TAKEN* Beau the Lazy Deer

Rio_

🍄 Mushroom Season 🍄
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Hickory Trufflesnout Foraged Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Glow Shroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Feedback
100% (201) +
LF: Agnes, Bob, Purrl, Lucky

Gonna try trading again! Hopefully I'll have more luck this time :) Beau is moving on Nov. 5, but I can tt if needed!

HNI_0014.JPG

He's as cute as a button (moldy shirt aside...), but I'm glad he decided to leave before I got too attached! I hope he finds a nice new home ^^

Last edited:
Eh meh gawd can I have him?

I have Purrl

The dreamies in my signature are not the right dreamies. So i promise I wiil keep him for ever and ever! I will never let him go

Last edited:
Oh wow two offers! O.O
Zoe, since you posted first, I'll try trading with you! If you wanna trade, just let me know when you're ready/how you want to do things (I've never traded villager for villager before ^^U)

Yeythankchu so much to both of you Iprmoise I will look out for him foryou Vanilla thankchu soooooo much

Oh no, I'd feel bad taking him without trading .__. But thank you for the offer!!

Then you just gotta open your gate and I'll drop by and talk to him but justto telll ya Purrls not moving yet so ill post when she is

Zoe- added! I'm going to tt to his moving date now, just give me a minute :D
Vannilllabeth- thank youuuuuu soooo muchhhhh!!! I'm so happy afafasndjkg

Zoe- opened my gates~ Beau is ready!
edit: oops posted a bit too late XD ah well, i'll leave them open for a while!

Last edited:
Back