• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Tales from Oakwood,POPPY THE DEVIL

JaffaCakeJelly

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
This week my town under went some changes and I spent quite sometime organizing my closet.

Monday: I went into my house to put clear some space so I could move a few flowers around when Bluebear came in. I was in hurry so I decided to ignore her. After a minute of hiding upstairs Bluebear left. I changed my outfit to be more summery. When I headed out I did all my daily's and a few odd jobs for the villager's. While walking around town I met Poppy she asked if she could buy something off me. I said yes and she gave me 666 bells for it. POPPY IS THE DEVIL.
View attachment 235032
View attachment 235033

Tuesday: While checking the shops I noticed that Labelle was selling the crown. I spent a lot of time debating whether or not to buy it. In the end I took the plunge and bought it. I closed my eyes while the 1 million bells was drained from my pockets. That was the most money I had ever spent at one time in any ac game ever! And I have played every single one, including the first Japanese game on an emulator.
View attachment 235034
View attachment 235035

Wednesday: I decided to change up the path in my town. I spent a long time looking for a decent path. Here's the link to the path I choose.
http://potofu66.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-68.html
I recommend you check out her many cute designs. Nothing really happened apart from me laying down a path.

Thursday: Still laying down that path!

Friday: Finally the path is complete! My old path had been down for almost two years! I tried to place a fountain near the entrance to my town but Isabelle wouldn't let me as it was "Too close to the yellow bench" that bench was miles away and she knows it. Sometimes I just don't know about her!

Saturday: I decided that since I couldn't have a fountain I will place a police station. I went with the modern design which has Copper in it. I picked him because he will be alert if someone commits a crime where as Brooker would take a good few days to respond to a crime!

Sunday: I did a few odd jobs for the villagers and when I came out of the shops I was greeted by a rainbow. Rainbows in Animal Crossing are so amazing.
I went onto my beach to water my flowers in hope of some hybrids when I saw Gulliver. The answer was Japan. I'm looking forward to seeing what will be sent to me this time.
View attachment 235036
View attachment 235037

Well that's all for this week folks! I dont know how much will be in next weeks as I have two school projects to do! :p Teacher's just don't understand! Thanks for all the nice feed back on last weeks entry! BYE! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
ʃooɔ ɹǝdns ǝɹɐ noʎ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟ I

Attachments

• HNI_0091.JPG
    HNI_0091.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 21
  • HNI_0068.JPG
    HNI_0068.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 20
  • HNI_0081.JPG
    HNI_0081.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 20
  • HNI_0082.JPG
    HNI_0082.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 21
  • HNI_0099.JPG
    HNI_0099.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 19
  • HNI_0003.JPG
    HNI_0003.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 19
Poppy is the devil? She looks too cute for that, but I guess looks really are deceiving, lol ; o ;

I love how the crown looks! I've always wanted one, but I've either never had the money on me at the time, it hasn't been up, or I'm just too nervous to spend all that money at once. But I guess I shouldn't be because I do it all the time when I pay for my home loans.

Your path is cute too! I love that blog. It has so many cute and unique designs! (●´∀`●)

Your blog is coming along great c: Keep up the good work with it!

Love the path! Looks nice with your carnations there, too. :)
Hehe, I agree about the crown, but I think it is totally worth it. Maybe. x)

The Police Station was such an inner debate for me. On the one hand, Copper is the better policeman, but the Classic station just looks so much better. d:

Back