• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Tanning and whatnot.

There is no way to keep it permanently, but as Superpenguin said, if you go there everyday it will stay :)

You'll need a guide on times if you want to keep a specific shade the same at all times. Going darkest would be easiest to keep track of, but yeah. With the island, you can certainly get tanning a lot easier.

Is there any way to prevent a tan, like wearing sunglasses/an umbrella? (I forgot what you had to do in the past games) I think I'll be spending a lot of time on the island, but I don't want to be super tan all the time! :p

Is there any way to prevent a tan, like wearing sunglasses/an umbrella? (I forgot what you had to do in the past games) I think I'll be spending a lot of time on the island, but I don't want to be super tan all the time! :p

Apparently if you wear a hat on the island you will not tan.

No, like others have said, you must continuously be in the sun for a certain amount of time each day to keep a tan

I'm kind of disappointed that we can't change skin tones. Especially with all of this new customization..

Maybe in the next game they will have a skin tone customization.

No, like others have said, you must continuously be in the sun for a certain amount of time each day to keep a tan

I'm kind of disappointed that we can't change skin tones. Especially with all of this new customization..

I thought I could fix that problem with the Mii Mask, but nope, the arms and legs won't match the skin tone of the Mii.

It's only certain hats that actually stop a tan, not all of them

That is so cool, I never knew your character would get a tan! Do they get sunburn and need medicine if you stay in the sun too much?

I thought I could fix that problem with the Mii Mask, but nope, the arms and legs won't match the skin tone of the Mii.

The arms and legs will automatically change to match the mii skin tone. It did that on city folk, so I don't see why it wouldn't on this game. If it doesnt in this game, you can wear jeans/long dress and a long sleeved shirt. But I always HATED the mii mask... it just doesnt go with the whole animal crossing style and it doesnt look as good as the animal crossing faces.

I hope this is true. I don't want a tan. Not for my main character anyways.

I knew this would come in handy:

32mce.png

Looks like I'm gonna need me a special hat when I visit the island to fish and catch bugs! I'm as pale as one could be and I have no intentions on being tan!

Back