• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling <TBA!> (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Figures. I just got home. Ruby was my last to move out :p yep. Still cycling in main. Got them all back in. Got all my pwp's requested finally, and Francine packs up with no warning. Moved her and the marshmallow out and started cycling again. But, I've been slow about it. Been working on other stuff.

15 mil for Ruby!!!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

plz pm me when you see this, I can give you 15 mil for ruby she's my number one dreamie

yes I will! is there anyway I can give you half tbt and half IG bells? like 75 tbt and 7 mil? or

im sorry im going to have to withdraw my offer because I thought I had the space but I don't sorry ):

Naomi gtfo
look at my perf bb
naomi_original.png

k imma stop spamming now bye

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking out for:
Solei
Wendy
Pecan
Claudia
Sally
Cally
Bruce
Deidre

no u didnt

also she got wendy and deidre, the hunt for solei is the real rn i'm hiding from my mom to do my coursework pls send help

So I'm thinking about getting Rolf. Would it be okay if I bought him for 25 - 50 TBT bells? PM me back so I can see it.

OK, so i just bought one of these. What are the tickets for? Hey, if you need me to take either one of these guys, I can. Am at 9 in main atm.

May I Have Tutu please if she is still available? o.o
Could you please PM me, I think it'll be easier since this is quite a popular thread >.<

Last edited:
Back