• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading TBT 4 IGB

multi

Smol Kitten
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (19) +
I recently decided to get back into ACNL thanks to a friend
The thing is that my ACNL was a digital download instead of physical copy so I lost my old town RIP

SO YE TBT 4 IGB would be lovely if anyone is up for that <3

How much are you looking for? I can probably help

How much are you looking for? I can probably help

I'm not really looking for a specific amount - just enough to get a good start on it :')
I really don't want to go through re-earning the entire house and all that jazz yanno?

Yes- I understand. It's been 3 years since I've upgraded my main town. Hm, would 5 million be a good starter for you? What are the rates again? :)

Yes- I understand. It's been 3 years since I've upgraded my main town. Hm, would 5 million be a good starter for you? What are the rates again? :)

I couldnt tell you I have no idea;; as I haven't been around in forever///
I can do 25TBT though? If that sounds good to you ./just guessing I've seen people do 10-20TBT in threads so ye

That's fine! I really just want to help out. Let me load my main file <3

That's fine! I really just want to help out. Let me load my main file <3

Ok I'll open my town in the mean time (literally just started it up so I have nothing outside of being able to do train station lol)
OH and the FC in your 3DS thing is the one to add right?

Last edited:
Yes, it's on the left side bar. I've added you already. If you need any RV items feel free to check out my shop if you're in need of items.

Yes, it's on the left side bar. I've added you already. If you need any RV items feel free to check out my shop if you're in need of items.

OK added - town opened - annnd plenty of room for you to just drop IGB right at the train station
I'll send TBT while you're dropping IGB off <3

I'm good on RV items for nooow tho, I'll get 2 messing with them when I figure out the update some more :')
./literally hasn't touched it since 2015

There's so much items that are added, I'm sure you'll enjoy the new update. <3 I'm on my way :)

I came back after the update was announced, I was surprised that my Lobo was still there.

Last edited:
There's so much items that are added, I'm sure you'll enjoy the new update. <3 I'm on my way :)

I came back after the update was announced, I was surprised that my Lobo was still there.

i see this xDD that list has a LOT holy heck
BUT YES ty for the help~ this is a perfect start (so i can be lazy with my house lol)

Hehe, I hope you have a nice day. I'm glad this will help out even a little. :-: I'd be so devastated if I lost my town. Thank you <3

Back