• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying TBT Bells for In-Game Bells

alwaysasleep

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (2) +
Does anyone know the exchange rate?
I think I remember seeing somewhere that 200k bells = 1 TBT bell? In which case I am more than happy to do that :)

I have quite a lot of bells so I'm more than happy to make as many trades as I can!

FC is 1392-6189-3312

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! And I'm also looking for the full Alpine and Lovely set, which I can offer in game bells for at about 2mil for each full set?

Not sure if it went up or went down but t use too be 100 BTB=20 M

Yeah sure I can do that! I'm just doing another trade at the moment but if you could wait for about 10 minutes then I'll be ready to? :)

Sure thing! We can do the retail method of that is okay with you, I'll just go set up the flowers for sale while you finish ^_^

Sure thing! We can do the retail method of that is okay with you, I'll just go set up the flowers for sale while you finish ^_^

Really sorry to ask, but I'm quite new here and don't really know how things are done ^^; What is the retail method?

Really sorry to ask, but I'm quite new here and don't really know how things are done ^^; What is the retail method?

Oh, that's okay! Basically the retail method is much easier than setting the bells on the ground. I just set up some flowers or whatever for 999,999 bells in retail, then you buy it (so the bells are sent to me quickly, it just saves time) and so on. Hopefully that makes sense! (I have an ABD in my house so you don't have to run all the way to the post office again to get more bells out)

Oh, that's okay! Basically the retail method is much easier than setting the bells on the ground. I just set up some flowers or whatever for 999,999 bells in retail, then you buy it (so the bells are sent to me quickly, it just saves time) and so on. Hopefully that makes sense! (I have an ABD in my house so you don't have to run all the way to the post office again to get more bells out)

Oh that's a great method! Sure I'd be happy to do it that way!
I'm ready to trade now actually, so I'll add your FC now :)
Let me know when your town gates are open :)

Oh that's a great method! Sure I'd be happy to do it that way!
I'm ready to trade now actually, so I'll add your FC now :)
Let me know when your town gates are open :)

Adding you now! Just so you know, I'm currently working on landscaping my town so it is a big mess right now >~< As long as you don't trample any flowers I'm fine with you running though! Just come on over when you see the gates of Aljale are open ^_^

Adding you now! Just so you know, I'm currently working on landscaping my town so it is a big mess right now >~< As long as you don't trample any flowers I'm fine with you running though! Just come on over when you see the gates of Aljale are open ^_^

Haha don't worry I'm doing the same in my town at the moment :)
I'll be over asap :)

Still have a lot of in game bells left?! :D Willing to trade 100tbt for 20 mill :3

Sweet! Am I coming into your town or are you coming to mine?

If you're still trading, could I give you 25 TBT for 5 million? Current rate is 1TBT = 200k IGB. PM me if interested.

Back