• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT conversion rate too high?

TBT conversion rate too high?

• Yes, it should be lowered!

Votes: 82 45.1%
  • No, I think it's fair the way it is!

Votes: 41 22.5%
  • Really don't care about it...

Votes: 59 32.4%

• Total voters
This has become crazy I remember when I bought tbt bells for 100 tbt per 400k bells and people thought it was a great offer.. I don't see why people want to save up to buy collectibles when the fun part is earning them at Easter or tbt fair for example. Also the conversion rate is too high but I voted the i dont care option because people are practically giving away AC bells for free which devalues them as well as the joy of earning them yourself through the game.

That's just basicly inflating the prices, and those who buy for 1mil, won't get any customers. So That solution doesnt make sense

- - - Post Merge - - -

Best solution ever. Sadly that could happen too, Staff taking action against us.

Why would the staff take action against us?

I think the best solution at this minute is to not complain about the exchange rate. I'm not trying to dictate you. It's just the way to reduce controversy about TBT.

Plus any coordinated effort like that will probably be locked/deleted by Staff.
-shrugs- I don't know the Staff here too well.

I know they said they won't make any effort to fix the TBT/Bells economy, but who is to say they wont take action against US coming together and trying to fix it?

Best solution ever. Sadly that could happen too, Staff taking action against us.

You control the economy, not us. It's your responsibility to fix it if you think it's broken. If you guys want to do something about it then all I can say is good luck and remember to be respectful of others: people are free to buy/sell at whatever price they wish and it's unfair to pressure or guilt them for doing so.

Last edited:
this is actually hilarious, people are seriously paying 10m for 100 tbt?

lmfao. im just gonna sit here and laugh at anyone who would even remotely pay that, duper or non

mods dont need to do anything for you. stop buying/selling for absurd prices. simple.

Wasn't that just one member that was trying to earn enough for a name change?

but you know eventually dropping 10mil for 100btb will become the norm
it's just going to keep increasing until the forums explode

Last edited:
isn't it faster to make 100 btb by posting on the forums
than to drop 10mil

yes i would assume so haha
and even if it was just one person, people are honestly dumb. why would you even remotely waste your time dropping all those bells? jesus, people.

but you know eventually dropping 10mil for 100btb will become the norm
it's just going to keep increasing until the forums explode

It makes trading a pain in the neck.. I can't tell what price is fair to charge anymore.. But it's all Monopoly money at the end of the day so it's all good.

Maybe some expensiveskate (someone who is willing to give a lot of money for something low in worth) would do that.

jesus I know they want a lot of attention to them and get more customers but this makes 5 million look reasonable.

jesus I know they want a lot of attention to them and get more customers but this makes 5 million look reasonable.

Very reasonable. In fact, I think it's better off that we stick with 5 million per 100 TBT (unless if the customers are willing to pay more).

how about we go back to 1m and stop wasting literally everyones time? that would be fantastic

I believe I know why people charge so much in-game Bells for TBT. It's because they need a lot of in-game Bells to get stuff like the ABD and their houses paid. And they pay little since they don't have enough TBT.

Why did we ignore the moderators when they said "you control the price, not the mods" too many times? I certainly didn't ignore them when Prof Gallows said that the first time.

Back