• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading TBT for IGB

pawpatrolbab

Frita's #1 Fan 🐑🍟🍔💕✨🌈
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5105-5155-4045
Sweet Balloon
Enchanted Bloom
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Poptart Easter Egg
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (45) +
Hopefully this is the right place to post this, major apologies if it's not!

Just looking to trade all of my TBT bells to in-game bells. Not sure what the conversion rate for them is but please let me know if you'd like to trade!

Bump! Not all has to be exchanged at once by one person

I'd like to trade with you, I'm sure I have enough. But I don't know the currency either.. :p

Boop~ http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ns-about-the-site-here!&p=7105081#post7105081

And yeah! Just let me know when you're ready for me to add your FC and I'll send over the TBT. Would you prefer to go to my town or have me come to you?

I'm available now. Since it's a lot of bells and I do not have much locker space, I prefer my town, if that's okay with you :) And I also have Toby from Sanrio on my campsite today, so you can visit him too if you'd like.

I'm not going to do 12 mil tho, it's takes way too much time to lay out the bells :p How about 2 mil?

Last edited:
I'm available now. Since it's a lot of bells and I do not have much locker space, I prefer my town, if that's okay with you :) And I also have Toby from Sanrio on my campsite today, so you can visit him too if you'd like.

I'm most definately ok with that! Sorry for missing you, I may not be able to do it till tonight cause I've got an appointment

i can give you as much as you need for the rest of them!

i think that's 10mil?

Last edited:
Back