• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Tbt for Igb

Xme

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
6828-6730-4010
Feedback
100% (89) +
Is anyone willing to give me igb for tbt? Let me know your price please, I really want to upgrade my house

I can give you 10 mil igb for 50 tbt, but not at this exact minute because I'm doing another igb trade.

That will use almost all my tbt, can we do a less amount?

20 tbt will get you 4 million igb. (In caseyou were unaware, the common conversion rate is 1 tbt = 200k igb)

That works :) thank you! Just let me know when you're ready.
I can come or you can come :)

That works :) thank you! Just let me know when you're ready.
I can come or you can come :)

It would be great if I could come to your town. Let me finish up my current trade and I'll be on my way.

Let me close and reopen

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright did that

There we go. On my way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hm. Would you like to try again?

Oh no! What happened :( I'll open again

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opened :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you still coming?

Aaah! I'm so sorry. Yes, I'm coming. Been getting really busy with trades. I'm coming right now.

If you still interested I can make you a good deal.
I can give you 10,000, 000 igb for 10tyt. Like let's say if you want 20,000,000 igb u gotta give me 20tbt. You understand right. I can go on because I have lots of bells. let me know if you still interested.

AlienAlienLost

Back