• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling TBT for IGB

Izaya

the informant.
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (8) +
200,000 bells for 1 TBT

Please like and post on thread if interested in trading

I can help you out with this. How much IGBs are you looking for? Do you have a number in mind?

I’m planning on selling all of my TBT. So I guess for starters, 50 TBT for 10 million
So 47.6 million in total? One of my players has several millions leftover from completing the billionaire badge. I don't mind buying it all from you in that case.

Last edited:
So 47.6 million in total? One of my players has several leftover millions from completing the billionaire badge. I don't mind buying it all from you in that case.

Yeah. 47.6 million. And every 10 million, we’re gonna save just in case of connection

Yeah. 47.6 million. And every 10 million, we’re gonna save just in case of connection
Alright, I will add you now. Are you ready to do this now, or sometime later? This trade may take awhile, just saying lol.

Last edited:
Alright, I will add you now. Are you ready to do this now, or sometime later? This trade may take awhile, just saying lol.

Yeah, I’m ready to do it now, can we do it at your town? Your connection might be a lot better than mine, that’s for sure. We can either do the retail method or just drop the money all over and it’d be a harvesting spree for me

Yeah, I’m ready to do it now, can we do it at your town? Your connection might be a lot better than mine, that’s for sure. We can either do the retail method or just drop the money all over and it’d be a harvesting spree for me
I'm sorry, but I have no room for such a large trade like this in my town. The retail method isn't an option either, listing items can't be done in another town. It has to be your own for the transfer to work.

I'm sorry, but I have no room for such a large trade like this in my town. The retail method isn't an option either, listing items can't be done in another town. It has to be your own for the transfer to work.
Odd. The retail method was a thing. But okay. I can probably just do it at my town and use my hotspot on my phone to ensure decent connection at least. I’ll be sure to add you.

Odd. The retail method was a thing. But okay. I can probably just do it at my town and use my hotspot on my phone to ensure decent connection at least. I’ll be sure to add you.
As far as I have tried, Reese will refuse anyone listing items who aren't residences of the town you are currently visiting. I wouldn't be able to transfer the bells to you that way, it has to be done in your town, in your re-tail.

Hopefully, that will work, try and save often. Let me know once you are open.

Last edited:
As far as I have tried, Reese will refuse anyone listing items who aren't residences of the town you are currently visiting. I wouldn't be able to transfer the bells to you that way, it has to be done in your town, in your re-tail.

Hopefully, that will work, try and save often. Let me know once you are open.
For now, let’s just stick to the drop bell method.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are open

Last edited:
sorry for shoving my nose into this, but Chibi, you could try to put an item in the flea market & put the highest price possible before opening your gate & then you can let Izaya visit & buy the item lol

For now, let’s jusf stick to the drop bell method.
Alright, that's what I was hoping anyway haha. It'll help me keep track of where I am up to per drop.

sorry for shoving my nose into this, but Chibi, you could try to put an item in the flea market & put the highest price possible before opening your gate & then you can let Izaya visit & buy the item lol
I'm sorry to say however I am transferring the bells to Izaya, Izaya isn't transferring bells to me. Hence why that won't work.

Last edited:
Alright, that's what I was hoping anyway haha. It'll help me keep track of where I am up to per drop.

I'm sorry to say however I am transferring the bells to Izaya, Izaya isn't transferring bells to me. Hence why that won't work.

Oh. Derp. Now I feel kinda stupid mentioning the flea market method happening at your own. Apologies for the confusion lol. I haven’t had much sleep due to work and it makes me say one thing instead of another xD. I meant having the flea market trade via my town but I honestly prefer dropping bells since I can pick up accordingly and keep track with you.

PS: awaiting for your arrival

Last edited:
Oh. Derp. Now I feel kinda stupid mentioning the flea market method happening at your own. Apologies for the confusion lol. I haven’t had much sleep due to work and it makes me say one thing instead of another xD. I meant having the flea market trade via my town but I honestly prefer dropping bells since I can pick up accordingly and keep track with you.

PS: awaiting for your arrival
lol no worries at all! We both derpped up then. Heading over now. I wasn't sure which town was yours, so I checked your profile.

Last edited:
ah I see, rip my intelligence @chibi
& LOL we can feel stupid together its alright @izaya

okbye now Lmfaooo

ah I see, rip my intelligence @chibi
& LOL we can feel stupid together its alright @izaya

okbye now Lmfaooo
Lol we're all stupid betta. No worries about it!

Last edited:
Back