• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading TBT for IGB

Kirbyz

Dragon Slayer
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Enchanted Bloom
Pinky
Goomba
Invader
Kirby Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Flower Glow Wand
Waluigi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (213) +
hey guys so im back after being inactive on forums for a while and im recently back on NL, so im looking to trade my tbt for igb

last time i was on here which was a few months ago i saw a bunch of people selling 400k igb per 1 tbt since more people were starting to play NH now and not as many people were (and still aren’t) playing NL, so the rate decreased and i was going to buy then but i ended up getting busy and dragged it on until now

so, im looking to buy about 250 000 000 igb for 625 tbt (at the rate 400k igb per 1 tbt)

it doesn’t have to be all in one batch nor do i need one person selling me all of it, so if you only have a certain amount ill still buy from you as long as it’s the ratio i stated above ^

thank you for reading and please like my post if you’re selling so ill see the notification and get back to you as soon as possible

Hello :) I have plenty of bells I can spare I could probably even give you the whole 250 000 000 (I play a lot lol) We will probably have to do a few different sessions cause It will take a while... If you are happy to get the whole amount from me let me know and I can start gathering them, Thank you :)

Hello :) I have plenty of bells I can spare I could probably even give you the whole 250 000 000 (I play a lot lol) We will probably have to do a few different sessions cause It will take a while... If you are happy to get the whole amount from me let me know and I can start gathering them, Thank you :)
that would be perfect! is the price i stated above okay for all of it?

im in EST, id say ill be available tomorrow any time during 4 PM EST - 2 AM EST
Cool I am free now and for the next few hours so I'll keep checking back for your reply :)
My friendcode is: 1521-9769-4961
Would pick up or drop off be easier for you?

hey sorry for taking so long to answer, im available now and i just added your fc!
Post automatically merged:

and ill do pickup since im using my account on my brothers town and his town is crowded, my fc is 4528-1139-3099

hey sorry for taking so long to answer, im available now and i just added your fc!

and ill do pickup since im using my account on my brothers town and his town is crowded, my fc is 4528-1139-3099
No worries I've added you back. Would you prefer pick up or drop off?

Ok all good

Just wondering are you going to put the bells straight into the ADB?

Ok all good

Just wondering are you going to put the bells straight into the ADB?
yup is it fine if i do?

yup ill check right now

i have 3 100 000 so in the end adding with the 250 000 000 it will be 253 100 000

it’s ok it’s not your fault im not sure why that happened
Maybe if you still have time come again but I'll try save it straight away to see if the save was the problem

Good thing we saved that time...

Maybe we just have to do a bit at a time

Last edited:
yup, omw back. and we’ll have to do multiple sessions since there’s so much so ill pay u in batches for the amount of bells each time

Back