• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Tbt for igb

What Is Tbt?

Bell Tree Forums currency, the bells in your sidebar
Post automatically merged:

For a while 1 TBT = 200K bells in the game, but people are free to do what they want with them, the currency exchange rate can change. Usually orderable things in the game don't cost more than 1 TBT and rarer stuff may cost till 10 TBT.

Last edited:
What Is Tbt?
Tbt is the currency earned on this forum for posting, etc. You have some already:
1620095678160.png

Here's the post on how to earn and transfer tbt, etc.

hi! 200k per 1 TBT isn’t really the rate I go by, but would 4 million bells for 40 TBT be ok? i’m kinda in need of tbt right now. if not, it’s fine!
Hello I know it’s been a while but if you still need TBT I have 60 that I can give you for whatever rate you want

If you need bells, I may be able to help you...

Last edited:
Back