Trading TBT for ingame bells

Applejuice

Pronouns: juice/swash/syrup/apple.
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (8) +
I really need ingame bells to start off my new town if someone is willing to trade im not sure what the going rate is but i am able to negotiate

Hello there~Does 8.000.000 igb sound okay for 30TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

(a common rate is 200k IGB for 1 TBT and so forth,but I'm offering a little more)

Last edited:
Hello there~Does 8.000.000 igb sound okay for 30TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

(a common rate is 200k IGB for 1 TBT and so forth,but I'm offering a little more)

Yes that sound perfect Thankyou so much.

That's great!When will you be available?And would it be okay if i drop them at your town?
(My timezone is EET and im available pretty much the whole day from 9am to 1am)

Last edited:
Okay im about to open my gates.
Oh im really sorry for the wait it may take 2 mins

Last edited:
hi! i can offer 5mil bells for 25 TBT? :) i can also give you hybrids, normal flowers, random bush starts, fruits as well if you want

I would love to trade with you but I'm not sure how to check how many bells I have because of the update but hopefully I'll figure it out and then we can trade .I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. :):)

I would love to trade with you but I'm not sure how to check how many bells I have because of the update but hopefully I'll figure it out and then we can trade .I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. :):)

oh it's okay! im having the same problem as well and i have to familiarize myself with the new layout too (or if this is a forum glitch, then i guess we both have to wait until it's resolved). we can trade once it's resolved :)

Back