• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT Neighborly Games

Last edited:
this was so much fun! thank you for hosting pyoopi! i had to run off to feed my cats dinner towards the end, but had a blast playing!

today's session in a nutshell basically:
wC0D3Fn.png

oops I missed this I was napping between a whole bunch of events happening in my city 💀 I hope there will be another!

It's been awhile since we've had a Neighborly Games session, and I feel up to playing some MK8D, so let's have a session this Saturday!

Session​
Discord Channel​
Host​
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: Saturday, July 20 @ 4:00 PM EDT#multiplayer-1~Kilza~ (Kilza)

Ping list: @Airysuit @Croconaw @Shellzilla_515 @Fye @rosetti @skarmoury @Holla @Yanrima~ @SpaceTokki77 @digimon @Aardbei @S.J. @ShinyDungeoneer @IonicKarma @nerfeddude @Foreverfox @-Blue- @Dim

A lot of you will have already added me thanks to TBTWC, but if you don't have me added, make sure to use this form:
Switch Name:
Switch Friend Code:

It's been awhile since we've had a Neighborly Games session, and I feel up to playing some MK8D, so let's have a session this Saturday!

Session​
Discord Channel​
Host​
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: Saturday, July 20 @ 4:00 PM EDT#multiplayer-1~Kilza~ (Kilza)

Ping list: @Airysuit @Croconaw @Shellzilla_515 @Fye @rosetti @skarmoury @Holla @Yanrima~ @SpaceTokki77 @digimon @Aardbei @S.J. @ShinyDungeoneer @IonicKarma @nerfeddude @Foreverfox @-Blue- @Dim

A lot of you will have already added me thanks to TBTWC, but if you don't have me added, make sure to use this form:

I'd love to participate, but unfortunately I won't be available to play with you today 🤗

Same, I would love to join, but it's bad timing on my part unfortunately. Still got work. I hope you all have fun!

Last edited:
Helloo! I'm going to be hosting some sessions for the...
GrandFestival.png

Team chosen:
GrandFestival.png

I'll be using my time zone: (PDT) from now on in this thread than TBT's standard time zone (EDT).
Use this: Time Zone Converter
Session​
Players + (Role (optional))
Discord Channel​
Host​
Splatoon 3: Thursday, Sept 12 @ 6:00 PM PDT
  1. Host - (slayer/support/flex)
  2. Asarena
  3. ---
  4. ---
#multiplayer-3Pyoopi
Splatoon 3: Friday, Sept 13 @ 1:00 AM PDT
  2. Rainy.Nights
  3. ---
  4. ---
#multiplayer-3Pyoopi
Splatoon 3: Friday, Sept 13 @ 9:00 PM PDT
  2. ---
  3. ---
  4. ---
#multiplayer-3Pyoopi
Splatoon 3: Saturday, Sept 14 @ 11:00 AM PDT
Cancelled! (I want to sleep in)
  2. ---
  3. ---
  4. ---
#multiplayer-3Pyoopi

You can also check out @/Mr_Keroppi's sessions if they fit better within your day!

I don't really remember who's still on the pinglist, so lmk if you want to be removed or added!
@Dim @Mr_Keroppi @ShinyDungeoneer @DaisyFan @Saylor @Yanrima~ @skarmoury @rosetti @g u a v a @-Lumi-@Rainy.Nights

aww i just joined team past, but have fun to anyone else joining!! :D 💖

(if anyone else has joined team past and would like to play, just hit me up!!)

Well, since Keroppi canceled their sessions, I'll sign up for this one

In-Game Name: Ashley
Switch Friend Code:
6601-4252-2050
Session(s):
Thursday, Sept 12 @ 6:00 PM PDT

Same team! You can add me to the ping list. I'd like to join this one:
IGN: Rainy
FC: 1901-9180-8235
Splatoon 3: Friday, Sept 13 @ 1:00 AM PDT

GXUIPTZXMAATqvL

Session has ended!