• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek [Next session: October 12 @ 1PM & 2PM EDT]

OMG ME ME ME hide and seek!!
In-Game Name: Harry
Island Name: Mālie
Are you interested in hosting on your island? yes! I have a halloween maze.. which I can.. go back and fix LOL and get rid of the Christmas stuff!
Session(s):

DateHostIsland (Host)Participants
📹 October 12th 2024, 2:00 PM EDTMistreil

👀 Hide and Seek is back let's goooo!!!
In-Game Name: Merielle
Island Name: Lostglade
Are you interested in hosting on your island?
I'm gonna say yES to light a fire under myself to actually get my island ready before I'm chosen for a session... but don't pick me yet my island isn't spooky or October-themed
Session(s):

YIPPEEEE we are so back!! I hope you had fun on your vacation Mistreil, I missed seeing your shenanigans during fair! 🩷

I should be able to make the session on the 12th, I'd love to join if there's still room!!

In-Game Name: Xara
Island Name: Axolotl
Are you interested in hosting on your island?:
No
Session(s):

DateHostIsland (Host)Participants

I have been waiting for this for so long! But I will be at work! Ugh... well this stinks...

Someday, I hope!

New session added for 📹 October 12th 2024, 2:00 PM EDT
ooo i'll have to wait and see my work schedule that week - if i'm not scheduled then i'll be able to join (ง ˙˘˙ )ว

in-game name: kirako
island name: asteria
are you interested in hosting on your island?: no (i destroyed it)
session(s): October 12th 2024, 2:00 PM EDT

I should be able to make this one . I just need to see if we have anything planned for that day.

In-Game Name: Kaylynne
Island Name: Serenity
Are you interested in hosting on your island? No working on it
Session(s):

October 12th 2024, 2:00 PM EDTMistreil

Wish I could join! I have a huge work event that day right up until the start time. But I hope there will be other sessions this fall!

In-Game Name: daisy
Island Name: bayleaf
Are you interested in hosting on your island? no, very much not decorated
Session(s): October 12th 2024, 2:00 PM EDT and/or October 12th 2024, 1:00 PM EDT - either work :]

Last edited:
Hmmm... It seems like there's a good number of people, and since we diiiiid miss the September session... Let's make it a double feature, maybe?

New session added for 📹 October 12th 2024, 1:00 PM EDT
(Counts as part of the 2PM session in terms of spectatorship.)​

Feel free to either edit your existing post, or make a new one! I'll sort out participant lists in October ヾ(•ω•`)o

Back