@Xara
@FrostyAlmonds
📹 October 12th 2024, 2:00 PM EDTMistreilMālie (@VillageDweller)@daisyflowers
@himekirako
@Foreverfox
@VulpineVengeance
?
?
I left 3 empty spots for 2PM just in case anyone else who isn't in the 1PM can play, but otherwise any of ShinyDungeoneer, You got mail, deana, .: Meri :., Xara, and FrostyAlmonds can snag those slots 'w')b I'll just let you guys fight for it lmao

@Captain Jigglypuff I know you were tentative for 2PM, so let me know if you can make it or not!

I'm looking forward to playing with you all again!!

Last edited:
Perfect! Very excited to playing hide and seek again and seeing DaCoSim’s island! And it shall be a wonderful fight for one of the 3 empty spots for session 2 haha but regardless, I’ll hang around for it as well! See you all tomorrow :D

Ok! ^^

In-Game Name: Andromeda
Island Name: Windhaven
Are you interested in hosting on your island? No, because its very new 😅
Session(s): 2:00

The sessions are... tomorrow!! 🎉 Updated details are here:

DateHostIsland (Host)Participants
📹 October 12th 2024, 1:00 PM EDTMistreilEloasis (@DaCoSim)@ShinyDungeoneer
@You got mail!
@deana
@.: Meri :.
@Xara
@FrostyAlmonds
📹 October 12th 2024, 2:00 PM EDTMistreilMālie (@VillageDweller)@daisyflowers
@himekirako
@Foreverfox
@VulpineVengeance
?
?
I left 3 empty spots for 2PM just in case anyone else who isn't in the 1PM can play, but otherwise any of ShinyDungeoneer, You got mail, deana, .: Meri :., Xara, and FrostyAlmonds can snag those slots 'w')b I'll just let you guys fight for it lmao

@Captain Jigglypuff I know you were tentative for 2PM, so let me know if you can make it or not!

I'm looking forward to playing with you all again!!
Can’t wait!!! Still diligently working on my island right now to give y’all a little bit easier access to get around. There are some areas that really are not finished and I don’t think I’m gonna be able to finish those in time but right now they just look Jurassic so that’s OK too lol! Hopefully, I can finish at least the accessibility parts of my island today so you’re not scrambling too much. My beaches on the right and left are not done at all so y’all forgive me for that. I have no idea what I’m going to do with those yet. But I am working on some of the other areas right now that I had not finished previously.

I'll snag a spot for the 2 PM if any are left! if not, I'll be more than happy to spectate!

Does anybody happen to have an extra DIY recipe for the mush low stool? I thought I had it on my main but I do not.
Post automatically merged:

I need some of these for one of my areas by the way

Aaaaaaaaaand we're back!!

The Neighbourly Hide and Seek sessions will be starting shortly! You can spectate the session on The Bell Tree's Twitch channel -- we'll be chatting in the #multiplayer-1 channel on Discord. If you want to earn a few bells for spectating, please do join us in chatting there!

It's never a multiplayer session without technical difficulties... but we do our best!! 'w')9

October 12th 2024, 1:00 PM EDT
1728759312748.png

Participants: DaCoSim, ShinyDungeoneer, You got mail!, deana, .: Meri :., Xara, FrostyAlmonds
Not found: DaCoSim's basement

We disconnected too much to get to the hide and seek part... but we were cute, and that's what matters!
The froggy chair is cursed.

October 12th 2024, 2:00 PM EDT
1728759349399-png.589843

why does it look like you got mail! is crying while eating that lollipop...
Found in the order: .: Meri :., You got mail!, ShinyDungeoneer, Xara, himekirako, VillageDweller
Not found: Mistreil's losing streak! I winned. :) We're ignoring the fact that we only had 6 people hiding.

Saylor
JemAC
Mutti

I'll be sending out the bells for these sessions sometime tomorrow! Thank you all for joining!!

I mentioned it in the chat, but I'll try to host something on October 26th (probably noon EDT - 1PM or so). Still working out the logistics, but I'll make a fleshed out post over the next week or so!
The general idea is that I'll be doing island/house tours -- preferably of Halloween/autumn-themed houses! But I haven't thought this through completely yet, hehe.

Attachments

• 1728759349399.png
    1728759349399.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 49
Back