TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek [Next session: ? September ?]

If anyone isn't available for today's session, I'd love to fill in :)

In-Game Name: Harry
Island Name:
Mālie
Are you interested in hosting on your island?: Yes
Session(s): July 17th 2024, 5:00 PM EDT

I missed you guys!! ♥ And so without further ado!

The Neighbourly Hide and Seek sessions will be starting shortly! You can spectate the session on The Bell Tree's Twitch channel -- we'll be chatting in the #multiplayer-1 channel on Discord. If you want to earn a few bells for spectating, please do join us in chatting there!

July 17th 2024, 5:00 PM EDT
1721253012418.png

Found in the order: amemome, skarmoury, Yanrima~, Doo, deana
Not found: You got mail!, -Blue-

.: Meri :.
Xara
himekirako
Sheando
digimon

Thank you all for joining!! 💕 I really love being able to hang out with all of you like this!

As for the next session: it'll likely be in September! We likely won't run any sessions while the TBT Fair is ongoing, and I'm out of the country for the entirety of August anyways (... so I'm missing most of the fair 😢)! But there'll definitely be a session or two in September!

Thanks for hosting the session Mistreil! And so many during TBTWC. Especially because of my blunder prophecy.😅 My schedule during the event caused me to miss a lot of them, so it was great to be able to join this one. Your island is super lovely amemome. I know we can be our hardest critic, but I think it's amazing already! Thank you for sharing your island with us!

It was so much fun getting together to do this again. Thanks everyone who joined to, it was great to get together again. GG all around! 🥳

I was contemplating whether or not to wear my QR shirt but I just went with it lol. For those that don't know it's a joke from Mother 3.

I would love to join in on this. I worry that I am not tech smart enough and don't have twitch or discord (although I HAVE used discord, but it was a chore)... I am open to some tutoring... This honestly sounds like a blast. I would also love to host, even though my island is only half completed.

Do I need to submit info when a new session is announced? Old guy here, needing assistance.

super late, but thank you for the game mistreil!! :] who could've known ACNH hide-and-seek would be so nerve-wracking still ;w; but it's tons of fun!!
I would love to join in on this. I worry that I am not tech smart enough and don't have twitch or discord (although I HAVE used discord, but it was a chore)... I am open to some tutoring... This honestly sounds like a blast. I would also love to host, even though my island is only half completed.

Do I need to submit info when a new session is announced? Old guy here, needing assistance.
you dont need twitch at all to play! discord is also not required since the hosts send the dodo codes through PM here on site, but many of us (players & spectators) chat there during sessions so it would be more fun if you joined in the chat! c:

also no worries on not having a complete island, many hosts in the past also had incomplete islands and it was still lots of fun! my island is also incomplete but i'd still love to host in the future :]

think you need to submit info when a new session is announced, but it will be a while until the next session so you dont have to worry about it for now ^^

As skarmoury mentioned: you don't need twitch or discord! Discord is just there for communication's sake while the session is going on, but we've had plenty of participants that didn't use it and it seems to have gone just fine!

We've also had a number of half-completed islands, so that's totally fine too!! It's nice to see islands at all levels of progress, and if anything, half-completed islands also give other people motivation to host on theirs. Sometimes it's fun having to search through the incomplete parts!!
Yes! When a new session is announced, you should submit your info then and I'll figure out participants and whatnot. It likely won't be until September, but I'll ping everyone on the ping list when the time comes. :D

Back