• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Scummy Awards III - Check the first post

The categories will be announced after you [cipher here?] is solved and someone posts the solution, or will be announced by the end of Minties’ game, whichever comes first. "

pretty sure its "the" not "you," but good job getting it all
whats the code btw i couldnt figure it out

and yea the other word is most likely "cipher" but i got "cisher" i think
jk yea its cipher

Last edited:
let me communicate with him. Ajsbfbvn bhanvbd, ehhrubf? jhuhububcnsn....oineuh bbsn?

oath how can you have done this

- - - Post Merge - - -

a-n
b-o
c-p
d-q
e-r
f-s
g-t
h-u
i-v
j-w
k-x
l-y
m-z
n-a
o-b
p-c
q-d
r-e
s-f
t-g
u-h
v-i
w-j
x-k
y-l
z-m

I wish Forest Fire could have received an award, but the game didn't run smoothly.

Oh well, Dad deserves the "Best player" award.

i wish someone would kill me by sticking a bayonet down my mouth and i wonder if its possible it would strike me through like a kebab and come out of my ribs. would be pretty funny

holy **** you're insane.

I should be nominated for best vigilante, best mistake (shooting unlynchable) and worst player

Justice we get it, you're depressed. Can you stop spamming I wanna die everywhere now?

Best mafia Tomties still.

If you guys don't mind, I have a special setup to go along with this for after minutes game if you don't mind

holy **** you're insane.

I should be nominated for best vigilante, best mistake (shooting unlynchable) and worst player

No, StarryWolf deserves best mistake because of what she did in Smash Mafia. Shes a Self aware miller.

Back