• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT Sig Contest!

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Welcome! The rules are simple. Create the best sig and you win a temp rank of TBT Sig Maker with a red color! The sig needs to be made by you.

if we can here they are.
k.bmp

mealel.bmp

myrealsig.bmp

PIKMIN042 said:
Yes, I did it for you, BULERIAS.
you know, if you think your chances are increased if you make the sig for me, you're wrong. But very cool sig... *drools*

I had no intention of that at all. I didn't want my name on it, so I put yours. If you want it, you can use it.

Small edit:
BULERIAS_SIG_REVISED.jpg

PIKMIN042 said:
I had no intention of that at all. I didn't want my name on it, so I put yours. If you want it, you can use it.

Small edit:
BULERIAS_SIG_REVISED.jpg
OK, I just said that because I didn't know your motives...

Oh yeah, and PIKMIN042, you can't have 2 special ranks at once, so you should withdraw this contest... But VERY cool sig you made me!

Can't I be a Master Sig Maker and the winner of the other contest? Maybe a Master Sig Plumber.

:p

PIKMIN042 said:
Can't I be a Master Sig Maker and the winner of the other contest? Maybe a Master Sig Plumber.

:p
Master Sig Plumber? OK. Anyone else wanna submit a sig?

Back