Giveaway TBT's and Spellectables

Status
Not open for further replies.
goodness i am SO awkward irl.. i cant even make eye contact

Same!! Oh my gosh when I'm talking to people idk I like flick my eyes everywhere around the room except them, like i try to make eye contact for three seconds then I look away again pff.

Same!! Oh my gosh when I'm talking to people idk I like flick my eyes everywhere around the room except them, like i try to make eye contact for three seconds then I look away again pff.

same same same omg, but more like 1 second LOL also awkward when i'm in class and the teacher makes eye contact while lecturing..

same same same omg, but more like 1 second LOL also awkward when i'm in class and the teacher makes eye contact while lecturing..

oh my gosh lol yeah i can't even do three seconds aha xD
i hate it when i talk to teachers and im trying to look at them to be respectful but i glance away 5 thousand times :')
and yeah i hate it when they do that! im like bruh please son't look at me xD

my favorite World Tag Team Championship winners were when Ric "Nature Boy' Flair teamed up with "Rowdy" Roddy Piper in 2006...

3630360.jpg

oh my gosh lol yeah i can't even do three seconds aha xD
i hate it when i talk to teachers and im trying to look at them to be respectful but i glance away 5 thousand times :')
and yeah i hate it when they do that! im like bruh please son't look at me xD

YEAH LOL i hate coming off as rude.. i remember once i went to my friends to someone's girlfriend's house for halloween and they were all in the garage, her parents thought i was rude for not talking or looking at them :< LIKE SORRY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back