• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT'S FAVORITE CATS!

cats :3

• Total voters

Farobi

not a bad member
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7016-2649-0314
Isabelle
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Coco
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Peach (Fruit)
Waluigi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Classic Easter Egg
Gold Super Mailbox
I'm bored and I'm curious on what's the community's favorite cat villager :3

rules:
1) you can vote up to 3 cats only.
2) umm i think that's it.

To start of, I choose Olivia, Punchy, and Bob <3

I'm gonna put some not too popular cats (Katt, Kitty, Moe, Tom, Purll, Monique, Merry, Tabby, Stinky) together because there is limited space. No offence if they are your favorites :3

Last edited:
Tangy is my favorite, I didn't vote for anyone else because I didn't realize it was multiple choice, however, Ankha is also one of my favorites! They both happen to live in Redwall with me^^

Last edited:
Voted Lolly and Felicity. They're both so unbelievably adorable and Felicity reminds me of Audrey Hepburn.
Would have checked "other" for Tabby too, but I ...didn't for some reason.

bob_by_vonkniffel-d4sucg1.png

My favourite cat is Felicity. c: I have a recent penchant for small eyes in design, and I enjoy the fact that she doesn't look stereotypical to her personality. Much too often, designers look for the expected to communicate ideas to the masses, but bringing forth the idea that one's personality is not dictated by appearance (even in a cute game about living with polite, smartly-dressed animals) is a very empowering idea. Furthermore, cats are often portrayed more akin to... Ankha in personality. Despite being more of a dog person (mostly because of allergies), I have met a good number of cats that are just as lively, loyal, excited, and... 'peppy' as dogs are.

TL;DR: Felicity stomps on stereotypes, is optimistic and loyal like a dog, and I think she's very empowering. c:

... Also her phrase is "Love has no bounds."- which speaks a lot to me, and probably to all of the LGBT community. ;//u//;

Last edited:
Ankha, Rosie & Bob. First 2 were my starters and I have Bob now & he's great! Never had any of the others. (besides Punchy but didn't like him)

You left my favourite out, Monique ;_; I love her she's so snooty.

Well if I had to pick another three it would have to be Bob because he's a lazy cat, and his quote says so too; Felicity as she's adorable and Punchy because cats should be lazy.

Ankha, Rosie and Lolly o:

I have Ankha and Lolly, I used to have Rosie but I decided it was time to let her roam free xDD

I'm not too much of a fan of the cat villagers, but Tangy and Kid Cat are my favorites! I voted for them. :)

My favorite cats are Kitty, Monique, and Olivia. You fill me with great sadness because they were not on your list to vote for. I would have instead voted for Purrl, but she was not on your list either. I'd have voted 'other' but I had some third tier favorites on your list so I voted for Kabuki, Olivia, and Mitzi.

Kitty was the first cat villager I ever had, was one of my first villagers in Population Growing. She lived right next door to me, and was soon joined by Pecan. They were my sassy next door neighbors and I loved them. So Kitty will always, ALWAYS be my favorite. As for the others? I love their design.

I don't really have favorites except Lolly. The rest of them are great too, but I don't like any of them enough to call them a favorite. Although I believe my first cat villager was Kiki, and she's awesome.

moe is popular in my eyes. :c
but in terms of the other "popular" cats, i'd have to say felicity and rosie.

Back