Clothing Tea Leaf Designs

milkyway

Mahou Shoujo Neet
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Welcome to Tea Leaf Designs!

Hello everyone! I'm Lily and since I got the game in 2013, I've been interested in creating QR Codes & designs for anyone interested in customized clothes. I'm still trying to find my niche in clothing but, hopefully, with enough practice, I can find a style that I particularly like.

You will find mostly: sweaters/jumpers, jackets dresses, & shirts. There's going to be some experimentation here and there but not very often. From this point on, any new designs will be posted here and on my ACNL Tumblr (you are more than welcomed to follow if you want to), with the tag, tea-leaf-designs. The only thing I ask is if you do reblog it is to not delete the text and the credit link!

You may request but please keep in mind the rules I have set up and check to see if I'm open or not! I will always try to post at least two new designs whenever I can. There's no real set schedule... I get inspired quite rarely or often, depending on the situation. Also, any source that's available - they will be available in case anyone else wanted to try their own hand at it!

Latest Designs
HNI_0001.JPG
elegant cupcake

HNI_0072.JPGHNI_0073.JPG
HNI_0074.JPGHNI_0075.JPG

This was inspired by an apron I saw while out grocery shopping. Granted, it's not an actual apron and I took a few liberties in the design a little bit. If anyone wants the apron version, then I'll do my best!

But anyway, since it's summer, I decided to make this into a little cute dress for those who wants to stay cool during the summer but also want to look extra cute as well! Just stay cool, okay?

Tumblr Link: http://tea-leaf-town.tumblr.com/post/125190924462/this-was-inspired-by-an-apron-i-saw-while-out

HNI_0022.JPG
vintage black & white dress

HNI_0023.JPGHNI_0024.JPG
HNI_0025.JPGHNI_0026.JPG

I decided to go for a more vintage look though if anyone needs a tanned version, just let me know and I'll edit it in! It's really simple but sometimes simplicity is best. Also, hopefully you can see the belt! (source)

Tumblr Link: http://tea-leaf-town.tumblr.com/post/125191788522/i-decided-to-go-for-a-more-vintage-look-though-if

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!​

Back