Team Charity | My Pokemon Go! Team | CURRENTLY RECRUITING!

raeyoung

p fly for a villain guy
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5304-8149-2418
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Pikachu Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
charity_orig.gif

Yo! Reganator here, and I made my own Pok?mon Go! Team. I noticed that the teams had goals, yes? Well, it seems they didn't have a care in the world for teamwork and friendship, and that's where I come in!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Team Charity is a team that cares all about teamwork and friendship, and they have a strong belief that strength and victory isn't everything. Pok?mon are our friends, not our warriors. They aren't an army, either.

Team Charity battles with their Pok?mon to build bonds, and if they lose, they congratulate the opponent and immediately heal their team.

I am Leader Regan, and I look to recruit trainers that have the same view point as Team Charity.

Our motto is: "Teamwork requires friendship and friendship requires trust. That's the formula for success." We can achieve our goals with this motto.

______________________________________________________________________________​

I had created Team Charity for people who create strong bonds with Pok?mon, and truly care for them. I research Pok?mon in that way! I create strong bonds, and test which kinds of bonds are stronger and how they affect the Pok?mon's performance in battle.

If you are a Pok?mon trainer who cares about their Pok?mon for reasons other than using them to battle and that you don't have to do things yourself, tell me your favorite thing about your Pok?mon in the comments below, and you could be a member! (put into consideration!)

GO TEAM CHARITY!

Last edited:
Back